Trece

"Lucas stop!"I said pushing him away.

"What's wrong Aurion? I wanna get back with you but you blowing me off"

"So you think it's just that easy Lucas! After 3 months, you think you can just be my man like that. You hurt me"

"Oh my god Aurion. Do you wanna get back together or not?"He rolled his eyes.

"I'm so done with you"I said getting down from off the stool.

"Them hormones anit go away yet"He said grabbing my arm.

"Are you serious Lucas?"I yelled slapping him.

"Auri-"

"Bye Lucas"I said snatching away from him. I grabbed the pot of lasagna and walked out the house.

"You just can't leave and take my food"He yelled from the door as I got in the car.

"Watch me!"I yelled shutting the door.

❤️Lucas Coly❤️

"Is you stupid or is you dumb?"Dillyn said as we sat on the couch smoking weed.

"Man, I'm just tired of the whole relationship. I wanna be free and do my own thing. I'm ready to see new people. I'm tired of looking at the same face in the morning. She's just annoying. Whines too much and complains too much"I complained.

"Wow Lucas! You got a whole girl who cares for you and would ride for you harder than anyone else and you tryna let that go cause she annoying, whines, and complains too much"He laughed shaking his head.

"You wouldn't know how it feels. You never been married"

"I know enough to know that you anit gon ever find another girl like Aurion"

"That's what I want. Someone but Aurion"I stated.

"Well how do you think she gon feel? You know how emotional Aurion is"He said making me roll my eyes.

"And that's another thing. I can't say nothing to her because she wanna stop caring for her health. It gets on my nerves"

"You complaining now"He said.

"You know what Dillyn. You can leave if you want"I said snatching the blunt from him.

"Yo man you need to chill"

"Get out my house Dillyn. You anit no help"I said getting up and going into my room.

"Hello. Who is this?"She answered.

"This is Lucas"

"Oh hay Lucas. Is there anything you need?"

"Yea. I need you to come over"I said running a hand through my hair.

"I'll be over. Do you want me dressed or undressed?"

"You already know what I want"I smirked.

"Ok. I'll be over"She said and I hung up.

Ayanna is this girl I've been messing with when I was on break with Aurion. She was an old friend that I recently got in touch with. She knows I'm married but doesn't care and I don't either.