Treinta y uno

I heard the door opening and closing repeatedly making me wake up. I looked at my phone, squinting as I looked at the time.

5:45am.

I put on my robe and walked down the stairs to see a bunch of suitcases that were Lucas's. He was nowhere insight so I opened the door and seen him putting his stuff in the trunk. He turned around and spotted me but just walked in passing me not saying anything.

"Lucas. What are you doing?"I asked.

"I'm leaving. Isn't that what you wanted?"

"Where are you gonna stay?"

"I don't know. I'll get a place when I start making money"He said grabbing his other suitcase and a duffle bag walking outside putting it in the trunk. He walked back in but I grabbed his arm.

"No. I don't want you to leave and be homeless Lucas. I may of said I don't want you anymore but I wouldn't want you out here struggling"

"Why do you care?"He said shrugging me off.

"I still love you Lucas don't forget that. Just stay. I don't mind you staying"

"Yes you do. I'll just leave"He said grabbing some more bags and putting them in the trunk. He stood in front of me and his mouth opened and closed like he wanted to say something. I seen a red dot on the door and stood on my tippy toes looking over Lucas's shoulder.

I seen a man in a mask with all black on holding a gun.

"Lucas move!"I yelled moving to the side and pushing him inside. I felt bullets pierce my body making me fall to the ground hitting my head hard. I groaned in pain as Lucas shut the door bending to my level.

"Aurion. Your gonna be alright"He said picking up his phone. I closed my eyes and my ears blocked out what he was saying as I felt stinging pains going through my body not to forget my head was hurting.

"Baby! Open your eyes"He yelled making me open my eyes. My vision started to blur as he held me.

"Damn! They taking to long"He yelled picking me up and opening the door. He put me in the backseat and got in the passenger.

I couldn't remember the drive there because my mind was on how much my body was hurting.

"Auri. We're here"He said opening the backseat and picking me up.

"I-I love you L-Lulu"I said touching his face.

"I love you too Auri"He said.

"Help! Help! My wife is shot"He yelled as I felt cool air.

"How many gunshot wombs?"Somebody asked as I was laid out on a bed.

"I d-don't know. I think a-a lot"Lucas stuttered.

"Come on. We need to get her to surgery"Somebody said.

That was the last thing I heard before my body gave out and my eyes closed.

❤️Lucas Coly❤️

I had my head in my arms crying. It's my fault she was shot. It should've been me. I heard yelling and looked up.

"What the fuck happened Lucas?"Monae yelled as tears fell down her face.

"W-We were outside a-and y-"

"I know it was yo fucking fault Lucas. I know it was"She yelled punching me in the face.

"Yo Monae. Calm down"Dillyn said grabbing her.

"I deserve it. It was my fault"

"I knew it was. I should beat yo ass"She said trying to get to me but he held me back.

"We gon get kicked out if you don't stop Monae"He said sitting her down on his lap and not letting her go.

"Lucas. What happened?"Jayda asked.

"I was leaving and she stopped me. She seen somebody trying to shoot me so she pushed me out the way and got s-shot"I said starting to cry harder.

"Oh my god. I need her to be ok"Jayda said starting to cry.

"She gon be good"Quincy said holding her.

:::

"Family of Aurion Coly"The doctor said making us all stand up.

"How is she?"I asked.

"I'm sorry. She's gone"He said sadly making us all look at him shock as Monae and Jayda cried.

"Man. I'm just playing. She stable"He chuckled.

"I should beat yo ass for playing like that"Quincy said.

"I'm sorry. She told me to do that"He said walking away.

We walked to Aurion's room and she was in bed asleep.

"I'm glad she ok"Jayda said as we sat down.

"Me too"I said grabbing her hand and kissing it.

----------------------
Well Aurion didn't die but I guess you already knew that🤷🏽‍♀️

How y'all feel about...........

Aurion?

Lucas?

Lucas and Aurion?