Diecinueve

I walked down the stairs and Monae gasped.

"Oh my god auri. I never seen you look this pretty"Monae said.

"Really nae"I rolled my eyes.

"I'm so serious"She said strapping up her heels.

"I don't know what shoes I should wear"

"Wear the red bottoms"She suggested and I nodded going upstairs and putting them on. I ran a hand through my straight hair as I walked down the stairs.

"Hopefully you find a man"

"But they all know I'm married"I said looking down at my 25k ring.

"Oh yea well I don't know. But take that bitch ass ring off"She said and I took it off my finger placing it on the counter.

"Their sleep now"Dillyn said walking down the stairs.

"Don't let nothing happen to those babies"I said referring to Nani and Dillyn Jr.

He had finally changed the the baby's name from Lucas.

"I'm not. I promise"

"We so serious Dillyn. We know you don't know how to watch kids and this is your first time"Monae said.

"Y'all can go now"He rolled his eyes.

"Ok. Bye babe"Nae said pecking his lips.

"I'll be in the car"I said walking out the door and starting up my red Porsche. I finally bought my own self a car since Lucas didn't want to give me a car.

"Sorry for the wait"She said getting in the car.

"Its ok"I said pulling off.

"I'm so excited. We're being recognized for being business woman"Monae smiled.

"I heard Carly Red and Rasheeda are gonna be there"I said making her squeal.

"Oh mi god. I love Rasheeda"

"I heard Kirk is really the father of Jasmines baby but I don't know if it's true"I said.

"I freaking hate him for cheating"

"Yea"I frowned thinking about Lucas.

We made it to the house were the party was being hosted. The mansion was bigger than Lucas's.

I need to stop thinking about this nigga.

"Well we're here"I said stepping out the car. We walked up to the door and guard let us in. We walked inside and someone playing the piano as everyone swayed back and forth to it. It was a variety of races in here.

African-Americans. White. Asian. Philippines. And more.

We walked in farther and there was bunch of waiters with trays with wine on them.

"Do you want one?"One of them asked.

"Uh....no"I shook my head.

"Why not auri?"Nae said taking a wine glass.

"Because I have to breast feed Nani. I'm not drinking alcohol until she's 10 months"I said and she nodded.

"Oh my god. I'm in heaven"She said turning around. I followed her movement and gasped. There was a bunch of food on the table and you know I love food.

"Girl, lets go"She said dragging me to the table. We both grabbed a plate and started piling food on it. It really wasn't food more like junk food.

:::

"Hello everyone. I'm Margaret"The white lady said on stage.