Chapter 15

🍟Aurion Nixon🍟

"I brought my laptop."Nae said.

"Netflix."

"You know I had too now scoot over."She said and I scooted over letting her sit next to me.

She took her laptop out her bag and turned it on.

"Let's watch brotherly love."

"No, let's watch that new show stranger things."I said.

"You weird."

"Just put it on."

"You better be lucky you injured and in the hospital."She smacked her lips.

"You know I would beat that-"I got cut off by phone going off.

Incoming call from: Lulu💋💞

"Wassup bae."I answered.

"Hay Auri."

"What you doing?"

"Making this mula."

"You on the streets,you better come back right now Lucas or I swear-"

"Babe! I'm fine. I'm just chillin with Dillyn."

"Ok Lulu."I signed.

"You trust me right."

"Always."

"You remember our promise."

"You talm bout that promise that's not really a promise."

"Yea."

"Yea I remember it."

"Say it then."

"No one can promise a smooth relationship even when they are deeply in love. There are ups and downs in every relationship. But if you stick to each other through difficult times you can make it happen."

"Like, if you just huddle close, you can still share an umbrella on a rainy day before it's sunshine again"We finished together.

"I love you, you know that."

"Yes I do."I smiled.

"Good! Now I gotta go, I just wanted to check up on you."

"Aight Lulu! Love you."

"Love you too."He said hanging up.

"Y'all so cute."Nae said.

"I ship you and dillyn."

"That crusty nigga, you funny."She laughed.

"You should give him a chance."

"Can we just watch nextflix?"She groaned.

"Do you like him?"

"No."

"Yes you do."

"No."

"Yes."

"Girl stop playin with me."She rolled her eyes.

×

"I'm finally home."I said carefully getting into my bed.

"I know right."Lucas said.

"So what you been up too?"I said.

"We've been trying to figure out who shot you."

"I'm over it, so leave it alone. I don't want you guys going out there getting hurt."

"But I don't want them to this again. They hurt you and I can't just let that slide."

"But-"

"But nothing. This conversation is over. Ok! I'm doing what's best for us."He yelled

"How is this better for us? Is killing someone the answer all the time?"I yelled back.

"They will come back and they won't stop till your dead. Your dating me and that comes with a price!"

"I know that. I went through it all with Travis. I got stabbed, shot, and even kidnapped. I knew what I was getting into when I took you back. Am I ride or die? Yes! I will ride till the very end because I love you!"

"Auri."

"Just please leave me alone right now."I said pointing to my door.

"Bye Auri."

"I didn't mean leave. Just sit downstairs while I take a shower."

"Ok......"He chuckled then left out my room.

I got my beats speaker and connected my phone to it. I put my phone on shuffle and it played Red opps x 21 savage.

I went in the bathroom and stripped myself of all my clothes. I turned on the water and got in.

"I'm on that slauther gang shit, take a nigga bitch"

"Nigga you a bitch cause I ran off with yo shit"

"I'm a real ripe blood and y'all niggas counterfit"I rapped.

I got out the shower as soon as the song ended. Then Hold up x Beyoncé played.

I dried myself off and put on my PINK boy shorts and matching bra that was in baby blue. I put on some deodrant and lotioned my legs.

I put on a light pink crop top and cut up jeans. I cuff my jeans up at that bottom because I'm so short.

I put my hair in a messy bun and walked down the stairs. I walk into the living room to see Lucas watching some football game.

"You look good."He said looking at me.

"Don't I always."

"Getting cocky aren't you."

"I just know I look good."

"Go put on some shoes."

"Why?"

"Because we're going to meet up with Dillyn and Nae at Dave N Busters."

"Aight."I said going back upstairs.

I go in my room and put on my white G fazos. I tie them up and go downstairs.

"You ready."

"Yea."I said.