Uno

"Gimme one second, girl let's get this shit straight."I rapped into the camera.

"You the shit. So why you care bout what a bitch say."I rapped whining my hips while I ate veggie chips.

"Call me when you wanna fuck, we can pick dates. Let's go get a passport-"I cut myself off when Lucas turned off my camera.

"Why did you do that?"I whined.

"What you moving yo hips all in the camera for?"He asked me like I was crazy.

"Boy if you don't go on somewhere."I said sitting on the stool.

"Bae, I'm about to leave."He said standing between my legs.

"I don't want you to go lulu."I said as a tear dropped down my face. He was going on tour for 2 months.

"Baby, don't cry."He said wiping my face.

"That's too long Lulu."I cried.

"Auri, Im gonna get you tickets to some of my shows and FaceTime and call you everyday."

"Ok Lulu."

I heard a honk outside and knew it was time for him to go.

"I gotta go baby. I promise imma call you when I land."He said kissing my lips.

"Ok. I love you."

"I love you too."He said kissing my forehead and grabbing his luggage walking out.

I got up wiping my face and went into our bedroom. I laid down and went to sleep.

<>

I heard bamming on my front door and instantly got up. I ran down the steps and looked through the peephole and signed in relief opening the door.

"Nae, what you doing knocking on my door like the police?"I said letting her in.

"Me and dillyn broke up again girl."She said as we sat down in the living room.

"What this time?"I rolled my eyes. Their always breaking up and getting back together. They just can't stay committed to each other.

"Me and him both cheated on each other on the same day. Funny right?"She chuckled.

"Y'all can't keep going on like this. We're almost in our thirties."

"Auri, me and you 28 while the boys 29."She said.

"Whatever. Y'all gon be back together when dillyn come back from his tour with Lucas."I said going into the kitchen and fixing myself some cereal. I still don't know how to cook.

"You wish. Me and him is done with forever."She said coming into the living room.

"Whatever you say."I rolled my eyes.

"So what you tryna do today?"

"I don't know. My life is boring. I'm probably gonna watch empire."I said.

"No, your not doing that. You've been cooped up with Lucas for months and you need to have fun. We're gonna have a spa day and then go out to the club-"

"Mon-"

"And get turnt."She yelled twerking while she stuck out her tongue.

"Girl goodbye."

"I promise not to take you to a strip club."