Chapter 1:Him

There I was in a dark place. Nothing is here. I don't remember how I got here. It's all a blur and it's fading away from me. I can still recall my name. But it's faint within my memory. My body is shaking but I can a hear my mind telling me that I have to be patient.

I was shocked as a burst of light clashed around me and I was then in a white room. Did I only just die? It this what it felt like? Living was in a dark room while death was a bit peaceful? Just then I was struck by pain but it didn't faze me as much. Then again death was not very kind if you get hurt. "Ame." I heard someone say and I landed on the floor wearing a white robe around my fragile body. Rain poured around me as the voice spoke once again. "My name is Yato. I am your master. You are my regalia." He said softly. Yato? "I am a god." He said. Where am I? "You are on Earth." He said. I stepped back wondering how he was answering the questions that I was asking in my head. "I can tell what you're thinking about." He said. I looked at him blankly as a cold wind flew into the robe making me chill. He pulled off his jacket and handed it to me. "Take it. You're cold arent you?" He asked. My hand made my way to the jacket and his fingers lightly brushed against my own. I put the jacket over my shoulders and nodded a thank you. "You dont talk much,do you?" He asked. I shurgged. "But let me tell you,you make a really cool cross-bow." I smiled slightly even though I didnt really understand what he was going on about.

He started walking away and I slowly followed on. "Keep up." He said and walked faster. I hurried to him trying not to slip on the watery road and walked at his pace. "You can ask questions you know. You dont always have to ask yourself in your head." He said and smiled. Okay. I felt a bit out of place but I guess a regalia is a weapon then. Im a cross-bow? I know what that is but how am I a cross-bow? I want to figure out on my own. I think I've always done things on my own anyways. Then again  where are we going?

🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱
*Edited*