Chapter 39: The date

I got up and saw Y/N sleeping with a smile on her face. Shes feeling better. I kissed her forehead and wrote a letter saying that I'll be back soon. I quickly ran to a small place that throws out food every morning so its better to go there then to eat trash every morning. When I got there the food was fresh from yesterday so this will be good. I grabbed some toast,cupcakes and small pieces of ham. I quickly ran back to the shrine and put everything in a pile. I went to check on Y/N and she was still sleeping. I grabbed two slices of the toast and brought on for me and Y/N to eat. "Y/N. Wake up." I said and shook her shoulder. "Huh? Oh morning." She said smiling. "Here." I said and gave her the toast. She sniffed it and shrugged her shoulders. "Thank you." She said and laughed. "Pleasure." I said and ate the food.

Later...

"Hey,Y/N?" I asked and looked at her. "Yeah?" She asked walking to me. "Want to go somewhere to eat?" I asked her. She looked surprized. "Wait,like a date?" She asked puzzled. "I guess." I laughed at her expression. She covered her mouth. "Our first date as a couple." She laughed. I laughed with her and held her hands. "Shall we go now?" I asked in a posh accent. I held out my arm. "Yes,we shall." She said and held onto my arm. We walked away from the shrine and laughed. We soon just held our hands and she leaned her head against mine. This felt good.

Your POV

We walked into a small cafe. "It looks so cute, Yato." I said and smiled. The decorantions were blue and white. The place was covered in little wooden hearts. It looked so amazing. "Excuse me." Said Yato loudly and tapped on the waiters shoulder. "Oh sorry. Table for two?" He asked and Yato nodded. "Here you go. I'll be right with you." He said and lead us to a table. We sat across from each other just smiling. "So what are you going to have?" He asked me. "I dont know yet and you?" I asked and he shrugged. I giggled and looked at the menu. Everything seems soo good.

After deciding what to get we ordered and now we are eating. "This is so good." I said and took a bite of the food. "Same here." Yato said stuffing the food inside his mouth. I laughed and carried on eating.

We both finished eating so the waiter took our plates away. "So,what's your favourite colour Y/N?" Yato asked me. I laughed. "Y/F/C and yours?" I asked him. "Blue." He said and pointed to his eyes. "Whats your favourite animal?" I asked him. "I don't know. Animals don't really like me." He said. "Shame." I laughed. "What about you?" He asked. "Oh well I like Y/F/A." I said and drank some of my drink. He nod his head. "Tell me everything you like Y/N." He said. I blushed and he touched his neck. "Ouch." He said and laughed. "Tell me." He said and smiled kindly. "Okay well. my favourite fruit is Y/F/F, my favourite instrument are the drums, my favourite shape is Y/F/S, my favourite book is Y/F/B, my favourite food is Y/F/F, my favourite country is Y/F/C , my favourite song is Y/F/S ,my favourite sport is Y/F/S, my favourite flower is Y/F/F and my favourite person is you." I said and Yato smiled at me. "Anything else?" He asked sarcasstically. "Shut up." I said and laughed. "And you?" I asked him. He laughed. "You don't need to know for now." He laughed. So myserious...all he needs are some shades.

Later...

"Thank you Yato. This was the best thing ever." I said and hugged him. "Its a pleasure. Maybe we can do this again sometime." He said and smiled. We walked to the park and sat down. I rested my head on his shoulder.

Yato POV

She rested her head on my shoulder and I rested mine on hers. This was great. I closed my eyes but we both acciedentaly fell asleep.

Your POV

"Y/N!" Yato screamed and my eyes opened. He grabbed my hand and we started running. I looked back a d saw a phamtom chasing us. "Damn." I said and ran faster. "Yato,slay this beast!" I shouted at him. The phantom got closer and Yato called my name. Yato fought for a few minuets and then the beast was gone. "Y/N." He said and I appeared next to him. "A good end to a good date." I said and grabbed his hand. Yato chuckled and we walked back to the shrine slowly hand in hand.

🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱
*Edited*