Chapter 46: Yatos father

Your POV

Yato loves me and I love him. That will keep my heart pumping even if this man kills me in the end. "Please, do stop crying." He said and grunted. I stopped and clamed myself. "Why are you taking me away from Yato?" I asked sadly. He laughed. "Taking you away? Oh no dear I'm simply just borrowing you." He said and he put me down. "For how long?" I asked. He smirked. "If you follow on what I whispered in your ear." He grinned. I made two fists. "You wouldn't!" I shouted and he laughed. "Oh no I believe I would." He said calmly and walked forward. He wouldn't think of killing his son right? I wanted to run back to the shrine but before I could put my foot down the girl stepped in front. "Do what he says." She whispered and looked at me with her blood-shot eyes. "Please." She said and looked down. I nodded and sighed. "I'm glad you're staying with us Shana." Yatos father said smirking. "Don't call me that." I grunted. "Oh daring I can call you anything I wish." He said and smiled at me.

I looked away in anger. "Oh please, don't be like that now darling." He said and touched my chin. I pushed him away. "Don't touch me." I spat and he laughed. He nodded. "As you wish." He said and we left to his shrine.

When we reached the shrine the girl said I should follow her which I did. "This is where we sleep." She said and sat in the bed. "Whats your name?" I asked ignoring what she said. "Tana." She said and swallowed. "Whats your name? Yoir origanal one." She asked softly. "Y/N." I said happiley and stood up. "Are you loyal to your master?" I asked suddenly. "Well..he's the one who keeps me alive and he saved me from the darkness." She said and looked at her feet. "But would you sacrafice tour life for this so called God?" I asked pissed. "No." She said and looked at me. "I do not trust him. He is a villian." She said and I sat down next to her. "I know I can see. How old do you think you are?" I asked her. She shrugged. "I think i'm fifteen." She replied and sighed. "I will help us both get out of here don't you worry." I said and smiled. She smiled back and hugged me. "Thank you." She whispered.

One month later...

Its been a month. I'm still here and he's treating me worse. He slaps me and pushes me like i'm his toy. I know that I've killed an innocent life and when I stood up for it he locked me in this cage. I'm all alone,no food and no light. Everything is just dark and its consuming my soul. "Hello, Shana. I'm here to give you your shots." Said a man in a white coat. "Again?" I asked harshly. "Yes sweety." He said and pulled my arm out of the cage. "Stop!" I yelled and he dug his fingers into me. I grunted as I felt the needle go into my skin. "All done." He said and left me in the darkness alone again. Why do they give me shots? I'm not sick or anything...I'm so confused. I sighed and heard footsteps. "Shana,look at me darling." That voice said. The one that haunts my dreams. "No." I said and grunted. "You poor soul." He said and opened my cage
He walked inside and locked it again. I looked at the keys in his hands. I stood up and walked over to him wantikg to snatch away the keys. "Oh, you want these?" He teased and lifted them up. "Well to bad." He said and threw them  out of the cage.

I raised my arm and attempted to punch him. He caught my arm and twisted me around into his chest. "Dear Shana. You're so fragile." He whispered in my ear. He held me in his arms. This feels weird. "Let go." I said and struggled from his grip. "You need to learn your punishment." He said and turned me around. He gentaly touched my face a looked at my dry lips. "I'll give you some water if I can get a kiss from my princess." He teased and smirked. Water? Liquad? I haven't had water in five days and i'm pretty desprete for some right now. "What do you say? I'm going to kiss you anyway honey." He said and forcefully kissed my mouth. I grunted. I hate this. I love Yato and I shall not be cheating with his father! "Stop!" I shouted and pushed him away. "I really enjoy you little butter cup." He said and then soon left the cage when he got the key back.

I sat and cried in the corner. "Yato I love you so much. I'm sorry." I whispered. "Just forget about him sweets. Here." He said and threw in a water bottle. I grabbed it and drank from it. He looked at me from outside the cage just staring at me wanting some sort of reaction. I just carried on drinking while tears fell from my fale. I miss you Yato.

🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱