Chapter 56: Skip the medication

I woke up in the cage. I can't believe that I killed so many people. I shouldn't act weak infront of this guy. I just hope he would see that im still that evil brat and not me. I don't want to know what he might do to me. I stood up straight as the doctor walked in with a tray of pills. I can't convinced him that the shots make my arm numb. Pills are easy to fake drink. "Thank you. Doc." I said and took the four coloured pills. There were two blue ones. A small red on and a clear white one. He handed me a glass of water and he stayed till it seemed like I took my pills. As he left I spat them out into my hand and shoved them in the corner of the cage. I let my swords blade cover the hidden pills and placed my jacket in the corner. I'll just sleep on it for now like a pillow.

I felt better not havig shots put in me. I really am glad to be myself once again. I still have an urge to hit or punch something. When I find Yato I just hope I won't hurt him.

Two hours later...

The man I called master walked in, opened my cage and let me out. I smiled and walked away from the place. I don't even know where I am. How on earth will I find Yato? I ran to the park and sat down. I think I rememeber seeing him here right before I...killed Kimi. I sighed and looked down. I had a flashback about my mom and my step-father. Did I really live such a horrible life that I practically witnessed my mothers death? I closed my eyes and sobbed. "I'm so weak." I whispered and felt someone sit next to me. "Hey, lady What's wrong?" Someone with a small voice asked. I wiped my tears and looked to my side. A boy sat looking at me. He must be a wondering spirit. "Nothing. Don't worry." I said and smiled kindly. I wanted to choke the reat of his life out of him but, who would I help? "Can you help me? I was sitting over there waiting for my cousin and he never showed up." He explained and he pointed to the street. A bunch of flowers stood there with lighted candels. "I'm sorry. I don't he will show up." I said sadly. He looked around. "What do you mean?" He asked while tears started to build up. I sobbed at the scene playing infront of me. "Please, help me." He cried and I stood up. "Kid. You..." I trailes off. How must I tell this little boy that he's dead? "I'm sorry. Let me show you something." I said and wiped awau my tears. I stood up and smiled. The boy hesitantly grabbed hold of my hand and I lead him to the flowers.

I bent down and saw a picture of him. "Do you know what this is?" I askes him and he shook his head. "This is you." I said sadly and he bent down as well. "How?" He asked. "You see. Sometimes when we're not carefull something goes wrong. Not all the time but, you are small and i'm sorry. What i'm trying to say is that this is you. You passed on this street." I said and he pouted. "Please. Explain more." He asked and I nodded. "I think you crossed the road and you didn't look where you were going. You died." I whispered an looked down. He sighed and looked at his photo. "Then why am I here?" He asked and pouted. "I want to go home." He sniffed and a tear fell from his face. "Follow me. You will always be safe okay? Don't ever leave my side until I say. Okay?" I asked and he nodded. I held his hand and I walked with him back to the park. I explained most of the things I knew and he understood.

Yatos POV

I walked around the park where I usually went to nap. As I lay down I saw someone. Someone that looked a lot like. "Y/n?" I asked myself and I watched her. That is her. I felt my neck and blinked a few times. What happened to me? Why do I feel so used?

Your POV

"At night. Always go to a shrine. Stay there till morning till you can see. Promise me." I said and he nodded. "I promise. Lady." He said and smiled. "Good." I said and he hugged me. "What's your name?" I askes him and he shrugged. "Can you give me one?" He asked and I laughed. "How about Takeo. It means warrior." I said and he smiled. "Whats your name?" He asked smiling. "Sh- I mean Y/n." I said and smiled. I stood up and saw Yato looking at me through bushes. I can't face him. I wuickly waved to the boy and ran fir my life. What if I hurt him? I will never forgive myself.

🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱