Chapter 24: 14 Febuary

There I was in the store with some money in my pocket. "What would he like?" I asked myself. I bet he'll eat anything. Since today was Valentines day I decided to go to the store to buy Yato some chocolate. Even though we are still friends we decided we have to buy for each other so, I just agreed because I also want chocolate.

I saw some chocolate roses but, I thought they might be too romantic. Then I saw chocolates that were in the shape of cats. I should buy this. Even though I don't know why but, I should buy normal looking chocolate too.

Yatos POV

I ran to Kofukos' house/shrine and asked if Daikoku could teach me how to make chocolate. Which he did gladly without even questioning me. "Thank you, man." I said. "It's really no problem. Just don't come back until I say." He said. "Mr. Grumpy pants is back." I teased and ran out of the shrine as fast as I could with mini chocolate balls filled with caramel. I hope she likes them. I know she's buying from the store but, I hope the ones that I made will taste fine or at lest edable.

Your POV

I walked back to the shrine we are staying at and sat down on the steps. I wonder what Yato got for me? Who cares,it's chocolate! I laughed to myself.

I heard someone pantting and look up to see Yato sprinting towards me. "Yato?" I asked and he ran to the well. "I thought he was chasing me." He said. "Who?" I asked. "Oh...nevermind." He said and laughed. I don't think I will ever understand Yato. Since it was still a bit early for chocolates Yato and I decided to walk on the streets and he decided to paint his number in some more alley walls since we haven't gotten any calls yet. "Watch where you spray Yato!" I shouted. He looked me and laughed like a little girl. "What?" I asked. "You have a little something like here." He said and pointed as my whole face. Did he seriously spray paint my face!

"Yato!" I shouted and jumped on him pinching him. He laughed and then said "Ouch." a couple of times but, I ignored it until he fell and I fell ontop of him. "Okay you're really heavy. Like really. To be honest I don't think you need chocolate." He said joking. My eye started twitching and grunted. "I was joking!" He shouted and covered his face with his hands. I laughed at his expression. "But...seriously,you're squishing me right now." He said and laughed. I laughed and got up and pulled him up to. "Yato,what are we gonna do with this?" I asked pointing to my face. "Well, i'm not doing anything." He said bluntly smiling. I grunted. "Don't worry water will help." He said and carried on spraying the walls until his spray can finished and then we went back home.

Later...

"Yato,the paint won't come off." I said scrubbing my face. "Yato it won't come off!" I shouted and then Yato laughed at me. My face stung so badly I think I scrubbed to hard. Yato looked at my face. "Your face is scratched now, Y/N." He said and took the sponge out of my hand. "Does it hurt?" He asked touching my face lightly. "No,it just stings a bit." I said and looked at him. "Come on, Y/N. It will go away just put this on your face. It will help." He said and gave me some cream. "Yato,how old is this?" I asked. He laughed. "Just use it." He said. Okay time to use this weird cream hopefully that's not expired. I rubbed it onto my face and smiled sadly. "Don't worry it will come off." Yato said smiling. "How about chocolates?" He asked and did a little wiggle. "Please don't do that ever again." I said and laughed. "Fine." He said dissapointedly. "Chocolates?" He asked again. "Sure, why not." I said and walked over to the bag with my chocolates inside. "Here you go." I said giving him the chocolate cats. He laughed looking at them. "They're so cute." He whispered. He then gave my a bag. I opened them and saw about 20 mini chocolate balls inside. "Thank you, Yato." I said eating one. There's caremel inside! "Did you make them?" I asked him. He smiled and scratched his head. "Yeah." He said and ate one of his chocolate cats. I laughed at how cute he looked. "What?" He asked with a mouthful if chocolate. "You're just really nice." I said. "Oh...wait I almost forgot I got these as well." I said getting out the normal chocolate. "Thanks." Yato said and took them out of my hands.

We sat down and ate some of our chocolate. "This is really good." I said. "Who knew who were so well at making chocolate." I said surprized. He shook his head and stuffed more chocolate cats into his mouth.

Yatos POV

I had a few chocolate cats left and I decided to keep them for another day. I grabbed the other box of chocolates and offered to Y/N who was just looking at the sky. "Y/N...do you want?" I asked and showed her the box. "No thanks. They're yours anyway." She said and looked back at the sky. "Come on at lest take one." I said and put one on her lap. She laughed and ate it. "Thanks." She said and sat closer to me. She leaned against my shoulder and ate some more chocolate.

"Thank you, Yato." She said. "My pleasure, Y/N. Thank you too." I said and put my arm around her. Her head was against my chest now. "No problem." She said.

Your POV

It started getting dark and fireworks were going off. "This is beautiful." I said and smiled up at the sky. "Sure is." Yato said and looking up as well. "Happy Valentines day Yato." I said. "Happy Valentines to you to Y/N." He said and I felt a pair of lips on my forehead. I laughed. "What...I can't kiss my friend on the forehead when it's Valentines day?" He asked laughing. "I'm laughing because you kissed your friends forehead which is by the way still covered in green spray paint on Valentines day." I said and looked at him. "So what I can't kiss a green faced girl?" He laughed and kissed my forehead again. I laughed and stood up. Yato then also stood up and gave me a hug. It felt like more then just an ordinay hug but it was Valentines day and you know you have to feel the love.

Just before he let go I kissed him on the cheek. I then walked to where I sleep. "Wait...Y/N. It's Valentines day and you know people don't usually kiss only on the cheek you know." He said. I blushed and stung him. He laughed like it was nothing. "Yato go to sleep." I said and sat down. "Oh come on." He pleaded and made a cute face. I grunted and lay down. Yato then layed down next to me. "Please,please,please?" He asked begging me. "Would it make you shut up?" I asked. He nodded. "No, wait but what..." He was cut off by my lips on his. He slowly moved his lips and I could feel that he was smiling through the kiss. I let go of the gentle kiss. "Goodnight." Yato said embarressed and walked away. "Goodnight. Weirdo." I said and fell asleep.

Yatos POV

I kissed her again. It felt so right doing the wrong thing. But what did all of this mean? I guess I like her but, as a friend. Could she be more than that? I'm not sure. But that kiss felt like it meant something. I closed my eyes and fell asleep wondering about Y/N. Her Y/E/C eyes and her Y/H/C hair. Her sweet laugh was stuck in my head for so long and so was her voice the one she used just to say that weirdest things but, made it sound magical. I need her.

🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱
*Edited*