Chapter 31: Moonlight

Yatos Pov

We soon got to Tenjins shrine when the sun was still quite high above the building and trees. "Yato God." Said Tenjin and I nodded. "Y/N." He then faced Y/N and she bowed. "Welcome friends. Why don't you just talk to a few minuets so long while the foods still cook." Tenjin said and then walked away. "Well then come on and meet some of my friends!" Shouted Yokou and pulled Y/N away and into a group of people. She looked better then before I think she's slowly letting go of her passed and just focusing on what's happening now.

I walked over to a girl with light brown hair and blue eyes. She stood quietly in the corner as I approached her. "Hello,i'm Yato." I introduced myself. She looked up and rolled her eyes. "And you are?" I asked her. She grunted and walked away. I stood there awkwardly looking down at my feet. I guess she doesn't want to talk. "She's 15 and that's a tough time for a teenage girl." Tenjin said as I turned around. "So is she always going to be like that?" I asked him. "Like what? Stuborn?" He asked laughing. I nodded and took a sip of water on a table. "Yes,well I suppose as wisdom comes they tend to know what's right and wrong. I just give her time. That's all she needs." He said calmly and smiled. "I see your one is doing well." He said and drank some of his water. "Yeah but, I just hope nothing else happens to her." I said truthfully and looked over at her beautiful Y/H/C, her soft skin and that smile that makes me smile at her with awe. "You've grown quite close...I noticed." He said and smirked at me. Was he saying what I think he was refering to? "I guess so." I laughed and looked away from Y/N. Tenjin smiled and shook his head. "Yato, you know that some come together in the end. Just wait." He said and walked away.

Your POV

I was stuck with them all asking questions about Yato like how he lives or how can I survive so long living with him. I just laughed at them but, I managed to talk to the ones that Yokou wanted me to talk to since they her were closest friends too. Soon some of us walked away and got water Anone,Toinone,Helione and Yokou all sat down around me while we started up a conversation. "So, what's your favourite colour?" Asked Anome randomly. "Well I love Y/F/C and whats all of yours?" I asked them. "Mine's green." Said Anone and Helione at the same time. They laughed at each other. "I enjoy the colour white...it sybolizes peace." Said Toinone. She was very quiet but, she seems to be pretty cool. I like that. "What's yours?" I asked Yokou. She shrugged. "I don't know. Maybe blue." She said and laughed.

After about 10 mineuts of just talking about random things Tenjin called us for food. I got some food and sat down at the table next to Toinone eating softly. "Wow,i'm so hungry right now." Said someone behind me and then I relised it was Yato which sat down next to me. "Yeah." I agreed at started eating. Maybe I wasn't eating like a lady since I live with Yato and I guess I forgot how to eat properly...I only noticed when Yokou pointed at my face above my mouth. She laughed at me and I laughed at myself.

Yato POV

Y/N laughed at herself. Why is she like that? She's just so prefect laughing at her pretty imprefetions.

"What a lady."said the girl sarcastically across from me the same one who walked away from me. I think she's just rude. No one says anything bad about Y/N. "She's truley one of a kind." I said and put my arm over Y/Ns shoulders. She smiled at me and stuck her tounge out. The girl grunted at me and rolled her eyes. I know I just annyoed her somehow.

Later...

The sun was setting and soon a few lights came on around the shrine. "Yato, thank you for coming." Said Tenjin and I nodded. "It's a plesure." I said and Tenjin smiled. "You can stay for as long as you like." He said. "Thank you but, we'll go in a few minuets. "Okay. I have to go now. See you next time Yato God." He said and walked off. "Soon Tenjin." I said and walked to Y/N and a few of her new friends.

I sat down just admiring her talking. "I'm tierd. I'm going to go to bed early tonight." Said a girl and stood up. "Goodnight." The girls said. "Hey, Helione wait up i'm coming to!" Shouted someone else running towards the shrine. "Goodnight Anome,goodnight Helione!" Shouted Y/N waving. "Goodnight, Y/N!" They shouted back. "Hey,;Yato." Said Y/N smiling at me. "Hey." I said and smiledd back.

Your POV

I lightly blushed as he smiled at me. Yokou nudged me and whispered in my ear. "You know that if you blush it's a sign that you embarresed or you like someone." I opened my eyes widely and laughed. She smirked at me. "Don't tell anyone." I whispered. She gasp and laughed. "Aww...I ship you guys so hard." She whisper shouted in my ear. I shushed her and she softly giggled. Tonione was sitting reading a book when Yokou dripped water on her hand she looked up. "I don't really like water all that much. Plus i'm trying to read and it's difficult when you always distract me." She said and shook her head. "Okay okay. Sorry." Yokou apologised.  "Anyway, it's getting quiet late I think i'm off to bed. Nice meeting you, Y/N. Goodnight. Come Yokou." She said and walked away. Yokou looked shocked. "What?" She asked. "Come on it's bed time." She said and grabbed Yokous hand. She laughed. "Bye, Y/N. See you another day!" She shouted. Yato and I burst into laughter at the scene that we just witnessed.

Yato lay back and sighed. "What's wrong?" I asked him. He looked at me and smiled. "Nothing." He said and closed his eyes for a bit.

Yato POV

I rested my eyes for a bit. I heard movement and I opened my eyes to see that Y/N was gone. Where did she go? I look around and see her sitting on the steps of the shrine. I can see her pretty Y/E/C sparkling in the moonlight. I didn't notice that she was so beautiful,I was blinded by her kindness and through it all I think i'm falling in love with her.

🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱
*Edited*