Chapter 32: Meeting the Ma's

I woke up to hear people talking. "What?" I said still half asleep. I felt a warm breath on my skin. "Y/N theres someone I'd like you to meet." Yato said as I opened my tierd eyes looking at him blankly.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes. "Good morning Y/N. I am Lady Bishamon. These are my regalia. Ashuma,Valoma,Selma,Kazuma and Sugama." Some spoke to me. I looked up and saw a pretty tall women with long blonde hair looking down at me. There were other people behind her that smiled at me. Yato coughed and looked at signaling me to stand up. "Oh, i'm so sorry." I said and stood up quickly and bowed at her. I know she's a god. I looked at her and she nodded smiling at me. "It's a pleasure to meet you Lady Bishamon." I said smiled awkwardly. She smiled back and nodded. "I hear what you've gonna threw and I've come to share what I have experienced over the years with you,if that's okay?" She asked and I nodded. Wow wisdom from a god. Yato is a god but he's not the best there is. "Tell me everything you know." I said and she smiled and turned around saying that her regalia must go and do something so long.

"So Y/N. You have experienced flashbacks and memories of your past havent you. What I gathered about it that when happens around you,you react to it because you've had something in common with it which is perfectly okay. But you act negitivly which makes you have these rapid dreams and flashbacks. When did this all start?" She asked and move some of her hair from her face. "Yes, I actualy just woke up one morning and I said that Yato was my mom. It's strange because the more I spoke the more flashbacks I would have." I said and she nodded. "I can tell you one thing,but you're not going to like it." She said and clenched her fist. What am I not going to like? Something bad? Can it really be so bad? "What is it?" I asked curiously. She looked down. "It seems like you're between life and death. But until you really find out how you died,you will have to live that part suffer but then come back as normal. I am sorry about that. This has never happened before but they said if it ever did they would have to go through what they experinced before they died again." She said and looked up. I froze in my spot. Is she serious? I died just so I can die again and feel the same pain I felt? "This doesn't make much sense I understand. If you want me to explain further,you just have to come to my shrine. I will always be there." She said kindly holding my shoulder. "Thank you Lady Bis-" She cut me off. "Just call me Bisha." She said and smiled. "Thank you,Bisha."I said and laughed. "Come on. I would love for you to get along with some of my fellow regalias. Since Yato doesn't usaully have two regalia I just think you would need more friends." She said and smiled pushing me softly softly down the steps of the shrine. "Okay. I suppose." I said and followed her to where Yato and her regalias were. Could I get new friends?

*After you met a few people*

"Yato,I don't understand. How can I be between life and death when I already am dead?" I asked and looked down. Yato sighed. "Y/N you have died but, your mind hasn't and thats why you have these memories of your past life. You will have to relive the pain but,only until you find out how you died" He said and smiled sadly. "Yato-" I got my breath caught. He looked at me. "What if it hurts a lot? What if its really bad? What if I see something that I never wanted to but, already have?" I asked and tears were welling up in my eyes. "Please, I dont want to know. Can you just stop me from knowing." I pleaded and a tear rolled down my face. Yato kindly hugged you. "I'll be with you. Always. Don't worry." He whispered and let go. "Am I interupting something here?" A voice asked loudly. Yato stopped hugging me and my face became red. Oh crap. "Umm sorry my name is Katuma. I was just wondering if we couldn talk for a minuet or two." He said looking at me. "S-sure. Of course." I said and then his eyes moved to Yato. "Alone please." He whispered and Yato became annoyed for some reason. "Fine,I'll go." He said and walked passed Katuma giving him a glare. Katuma stared at me and walked closer. "I-I want you to know that I went through the same process. It has never happened to anyone else but you and I. Just know not to change who you are inside,okay?" He asked. Change? "You will see yourself. How you were and that sometimes differ from how you are now. I thought you would just tell you." He said and looked down. It was quiet. But I wanted to ask him something,should I? "I'm sorry that this happened to you." He said and looked into my eyes. I'll ask him. "Does it hurt?" I asked and made my Y/E/C sting. He looked shocked and sighed. "How do you think it feels? Its you dying so of course it does." He said the last part softly. I looked down and sobbed. Why am I such a baby? Worse could be happening and i'm sulking over me dying. "Y/N." A female voice said. I looked up with tears and saw Bishamon smiling. "We'll help you through it." She said and a tear rolled down my cheek. "Thank you." I said and walked towards her. I hugged her tightly quietly crying. "Just dont think too much about it." Katuma said and smiled. "It helps." He saud once more and Bishamon left. "Thank you." I said and ran to him giving him a hug. "It's okay." He said and walked with me to where everyone else was. He smiled and walked towards a small group of people. Where's Yato?

Yato POV

I was talking to this girl that had long black hair, taned skin and she looked like a fun person. "So are you saying that you live with her?" She asked about Y/N. "Yes." I replied and she laughed. "Would you mind taking me in?" She smirked. Wait what? "I think she's all I need." I said and smiled. She walked closer. "But you only need me for one one thing. I'm pretty sure she doesn't do it." She said and tapped my nose. Is she talking about what I think shes talking about?

Y/N POV

He was flirting with a girl. Why did I feel so weak? Yato why did you do that? "I-I liked you." I whispered to myself. Although I wouldn't say it,I always thought you liked me too. I watched her leaning closer to his face tapping her finger on his nose. He laughed and said something. She put her hands on his shoulders and smiled as she massaged his shoulders.

Yato POV

She leaned closer and rubbed my face with her hands. "You're very cute. I wonder why she wouldn't try and kiss you?" She asked and I felt her breath on my face. I closed my eyes and shifted uncomfortably. This is so weird. I don't like her. I like Y/N. I opened my eyes and looked around the room. I saw a glimpse of Y/N looking at me but, it was too late. The girls lips smashed against mine.

Y/N POV

I gasped and walked outside. I can't believe him,he's such a flirt. Now I know he doesn't like me. Was he just playing with my feelings the whole time? I sat down and stretched. "I'm not going to cry." I said to myself and tried to smile. It's no use anyway right? "If I had to tell him how I felt,he wouldn't care anyway." I said louder and stood up. I looked down smelling the oaky air. "I would care." Someone said clearing their throat.

🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱
*Edited*