Chapter 18: I had marks

A sob escaped my mouth. Why? I don't know. Yato just made me feel safe to let my tears flow out. Yato? Yato? "Yes?" He asked still holding me. Can I talk? "Y/N,you sho..." Yato please? I asked and cut him off. He let go and nodded at me. "Come and tell me here." He said and lead me to the room we stayed at last time. I sat down on the bed. "Y/N,you can tell me now." He said and sat next to me. "Yato. I think i'm a phantom." I said and looked at Yato. Yato laughed at me. "Yato?" I asked sadly. Doesn't he care? "Y/N,you wouldn't be here if you were a phantom. Why would you say that anyway?" He asked. Does that mean I didn't die that way? I guess I didn't. "Yato it's because..." My voice stopped. I felt embarrassed because of it. "Y/N, you need to tell me." Yato said and came closer to me.

"Well I...I mean I deeamed or umm...sorry, Yato." I said and looked down. I'm a failure in myself. Yato touched my shoulder. He nodded. "Well Yato. In my passed I discoverd that I was bullied,cheated on and lied to by my friends. I saw myself crying and I had a roomate which went somewhere with her friends. I was left alone with my problems. So I cut all my problems." I said and I felt a hot tear roll down my face. "I made marks on my skin Yato. I cried and made little cuts on my skin because of my life. I even took extra pills and I felt dissapointed in the morning for waking up. For breathing. Yato, my roomate brought home a guy and he flirted with me which ended up with him...I think he was about to punch me." I said and cried more tears.

Yatos POV

Y/N. I'm sorry. If I knew what you've gone through I would have been more careful around you. I hugged her from the side when I saw more tears spilling from her eyes. She felt so much pain.

Your POV

"Yato. I know that you're dissapointed in me now. You don't want me anymore." I said softly. "Y/N, you are the best to me okay." Yato said and held me tighter. "Yato. Thank you." I said and hugged him back even tighter. "You are my friend, right?" I asked. Yato laughed and let go. "Of course." He said and rubbed my head. "You're not gonna leave me are you?" I asked. His face dropped and pulled me in for a bigger hug. I was on his lap now. "Y/N, I would never leave you. " He said and gently stroked through my hair. I pulled on Yatos neck and cried at the back with a happy face. "I'm so sorry Yato." I said touching his hair.

Yatos POV

Her hands were now in my hair as well. "Y/N. You're surprizing not hurting me." I said and smiled. She held my neck. For some reason this felt right to be holding her in my arms like this.

Your POV

I let go of him. "Don't cry." He said and rubbed my tears from my stained cheeks. "Thank you, Yato." I said and softly kissed his cheek. I smiled at him and hugged him once more. "Goodnight, Yato." I said and got up and walked to the otherside of the bed and lay down while Yato just sat there. I laughed at him and closed my eyes. Thank you Yato.

Yatos POV

She kissed my cheek. Why did she do that? My face turned hot and then I heard her laugh from behind me. I looked back and saw that she was already sleeping. Thank you Yato. I heard and I smiled at her sleeping body. I kissed her forehead lightly and walked out of the room. I hope she's better in the morning.

Your POV

He kissed my forehead! Yato kissed my forehead!

🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱
*Edited*