Chapter 38: Daddy issues

How did I not know Yato has a father? "....you have a what!" I asked. "A father,evil like." He said and looked down. "I'm sorry Yato." I said and suddey hugged him. "Sorry. I just didn't want you to get hurt." He whispered in my ear. "I understand Yato." I said breathing in shakily. "But,why not?" I asked him. "I think he's planning something. I didn't want to tell you because I don't know what he'll do." He said. "I worry about you Y/N." He whispered. I smiled sadly. "Don't worry about me Yato. You know why?" I asked him. "Why?" He asked. I laughed. "Because I trained from the best." I said and kisses his cheek. "Thanks,but Y/N you just don't know what he is capable of. Trust me, he's worse than you think." He said sadly. I sighed. "Don't worry okay. I'm not scared of anybody." I said and hugged him. He stayed quiet hugging me back. I wonder what was so bad? Who even is this man? "Sorry." He whispered. "It's okay." I said and kissed his lips softly. It makes me happy that he's back. I hope I never meet his father.

After Yato explained everything to me about his father planning something we just went to bed. "Goodnight." I said and kissed his cheek. "Goodnight, Y/N." He said and put his arm around me. He kissed my forehead and I lay on his chest. You are the best thing in my life. I closed my eyes and I wish I hadn't.

In dream

Flashback

"You little brat!" He shouted and slapped me across the face. "Sit down and eat!" He shouted slaming the table. "Yes." I said shocked. "Good girl." He said and smiled. I ate quietly and started to cry. "Shut up." He said. I cried a lot more. "I said shut the hell up!" He shouted and stood up. "I'm sorry." I said through the tears. /sorry not very proud of this part\ "You little bitch!" He shouted to me. He came closer to me and looked at me with his evil eyes. "Please." I cried. "I wish when I married your mother you weren't here. What a great man your father was when he ran out on you." He said and slapped my face. "My father loved me!" I shouted and he picked me up by my arm. "You are a lair!" He shouted and hit me. He pulled me up the staircase and pushed me inside my room. "Please." I said. "Your father is happy he doesn't have you. You fucking brat." He said and closed the door. "No!" I screamed and ran to the door. He locked me inside. "Let me out!" I screamed and banged on the wooden door. I cried on the floor and rested my head against the door. "Oh by the way. Happy 14th birthday!" He shouted and walked away. "I hate you." I whispered. I cried and stood up. I walked to my school bag and unzipped it. I opened my pencil case and got out my sharpner. "I'm sorry mom." I whispered and took a part my sharpner. I held the small blade up the air and swallowed. This is the first time doing this. I scrathed my self on the arms and my legs. Making them deep. I cried on the scratches making them sting. I just hate this abuse so much...

End of flashback

End of dream

I opened my eyes in shock. "What is it?" Asked Yato holding me. I must've woken him up. "My step-father." I said and looked at him. He kissed my forehead and rubbed my shoulders. "It seems we both have daddy issues." He said to try cheer me up. I smiled but I remember that moment so well that it hurts my heart. "Y/N. I have to go quickly okay." Yato said and got up. "Where are you going?" I asked him. "Bathroom." He said. I frowned. I stung him.

Yato POV

I walked in the bathroom to see the blight all over my arm. "Damn." I whispered and poured the water on myself. She just rememebered something and she felt a lot of pain. The blight has never been like this,so it might have been really bad. "Yato. I'm sorry." Someone said. I looked around and saw Y/N. Her face paled. "Oh no." She said and covered her mouth. "It's okay. It's nothing." I said. She saw my arm. I poured more water on it and it soon went away. "Sorry." She said and hugged me. "I'm sorry." I said and kissed her forehead. "Want to talk about it?" I asked her. She sighed. "Maybe tomorrow,when I've got the energy." She laughed and hugged me tighter. "Well let me take you to bed then." I said and picked her up. "What are you doing?" She asked worryingly. "Putting you in bed." I laughed. I walked to the bed and layed her down. "That was weird." She laughed. I covered her with the blanket and kissed her forehead. "Goodnight." I said. "Yato, wait." She said and frowned. I walked over to her. She kissed me softly on the lips and smiled. "Thank you." She laughed making me smile. "Goodnight." She said and closed her eyes. I got into bed and held her in my arms. Y/N if only you knew how much I love you.

🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱
*Edited*