Chapter 53: Blited

2 months later...

Yato's POV

2 months is all it took to make me feel dead inside. Standing with Hiro made me feel powerful and I could do whatever I wanted. I made a friend and we fought together side by side. Hiro is my weapon and I will use her until I can get Y/n back in my hands. My father needs to pay for taking her away from me and everyone else has to suffer just as much as me.

Hiro and I saw Lady Bishamon get blitted by her own reglia. "Kill them all, Yato." She said and I looked at her. "Yes." I said and called out her name. She cane into my hands and I stretched. Time for them to suffer. "My lady!" Screamed some of the reglia. "No, stop!" Bishamom screamed and I jumped onto the bunch of reglia surrounding her. "Yato, no!" She shouted and I sliced into them like they were paper. Bishamon started crying and screaming. "She's okay now, Yato God." Hiro saod and she stood next to me. "I will get revenge!" Bishamon shouted and cried. Revenge for what? Saving her life?

Hiro's POV

I'm glad Yato is starting to turn out like his father. I have waited for many years to see the true side of him. I smirked and we walked away from the sobbing like god. Calls herself strong...look where that got her.

Bishamon POV

I thought this god was ny friend. Not anymore he will pay for what he's done. "I hate you God Yato!" I screamed and cried. "I will kill you!" I screamed and stood up. I felt like a piece of my heart broke into tiny little shards of glass. My people blited me because they were scared and lost. I could've died but, my people needed me. Now they're all dead.

Later...

I layed down on the shrine floor looking at the sky. Y/n I haven't forgotten about you my love. I miss you but, at the same time I don't know who you've become. I don't know what i've become. I felt my neck and hissed at the pain. I don't know what happened to me or to you. I can't even rememeber what I did an hour ago. I just wish something would happen that I would see you again daring. I closed my blue and eyes and fell asleep.

In dream

I was fighting with my father. He chuckled and brought forward someone I knew. "Y/n." I said and she giggled. My father smirked and rolled his eyes. "Kill him." He spoke and I looked at the women I loved. "Y/n, snap out of it!" I shouted and she laughed. "Worthless little God. Fight me!" She shouted and jumped at me. No, I won't fight her. Why should I? "Fight me you coward!" She shouted and hit my leg with her sword. "Ahhh...why?" I asked and grunted. I bent down and covered my sore. "You die before me. You hurt me and you loved me. You were never anything good to me. Yato God." Y/n said and walked forward. I crawled back and she chuckled. "You're a God and yet you don't even have the guts to fight me." She said and pointed her sword at my throat. "I don't love you. I never will." She said and swung her sword at me. "No." I whispered and sliced my arm as I lifted it up. I didn't want to die. "Oh, you can fight." She said and rolled her eyes. "Don't do this Y/n. Please." I said and stood up. We walked in a circle and she laughed. "No." She said and ran at me. I twisted around and pushed her away. "Fast, little God hey?" She asked sarcasstically. She winked at me and I knitted my eyebrows together. She dissappered from where she was. "But not fast enough." She whispered close to my ear. I looked down at the sword that was now through my stomach. I coughed up blood and fell to the ground. "Die." She spat and laughed.

End of dream

I opened my eyes quickly and looked around. Y/n. Why? Are you going to kill me in real life too? "Yato, is something the matter?" Spoke a voice. "No. Go to sleep." I said and sighed. I closed my eyes again and this time I knew that I wouldn't die.

🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱