Chapter 58: Yato

I dedicate this last part to:

Dimka28 CelesteIsInnocent MinusKitten

Dreamer133323 YodalSantos

HeavenSenpai blueberrymukex

Allthatjazzz777 Thank you🐱♥🐱♥

****************************************
Your Pov

They were planning on killing Yato. I had a feeling that this is what I would end up doing. Hiro doesn't want to be his weapon which makes me stronger than him since I have my power. I guess it's time to make the most out of this.

I walked towards Yato and smirked. He backed away. "Listen to me, Y/n. Snap out of it." He said and I laughed. I walked closer to him. "Y/n. Please, don't do this." He begged and I shook my head. "Worthless effort." I said and he swallowed his spit. At lest he's trying. "Y/n, remember that I love you." He said and sighed. "I remember. I never forgot." I said and laughed. I lowered my sword which wasn't the best thing in the world.

Yatos father POV

She lowered her sword. She was supposed to kill him. I walked over to her and stood behind her. "Kill him. Shana." I ordered and she turned around. She had a smirk. "Oh, master can't you do it?" She asked and I knitted my eyebrows together. "Shana, do it." I said and glared at her. She always liste s to me. Why disobey me?

Your POV

"Do it Shana!" He shouted at me and I laughed. I turned to face Yato and smirked. I walked closer to him. He looked so broken. I felt bad for him and I should've told him I was the real me. "Kill him now!" Yatos father shouted and he walked closer to me. I took a step forward to Yato and pulled up my sword. "Shana, now!" He shouted and I laughed. "Yes master." I said and gripped the sword tighter. Yato fell back looking up at me. I winked at Yato and swung the sword back.

It hit Yatos fathers arm slicing right through the bone. "No!" He shouted and gripped my neck with his one hand. I kicked him back and made the sword touch his neck. "Release me." I said and he chuckled. "You wouldn't kill me." He said. I smirked at him with my dead eyes. "I would." I said pushing the blade slowly into his skin. "Release me." I said again. He clenched his jaw and spat out some blood. He weakly lifted his fingers and said something that made the name Igoro vanish. It was gone. I smiled at him. "Thank you. Leave now and take your fucking slave with you." I said and kicked him away. He limped as he walked  away while Hiro glared at me. "You will see later in life, Y/n." She said and vanished.

I dropped the sword and walked to Yato. He layed on the floor and looked at me. "Yato." I said and sat down by him. He didn't say anything but he hugged me tight. "I missed you so much." He said. "You replaced me." I said. I still felt hurt although I was myself. "I could never replace you. You are the only one I need. I love you Y/N." He said and kissed my lips. I kissed back harder. "Mmm..." We moaned. A single tear slid down my face. He pulled me closer to him and carried on kissing. We stopped and smiled at each other. "I've got you back." He said and touched my cheek. My heartached. "Yato, I can't stay." I said and sighed. He looked shocked. "Why not? I just got you back!" He shouted.

"I need to think about things Yato. I'm sorry that i'm leaving again. I need this time to heal myself. I'm so sorry" I said truthfully. "You're the same Y/N. Please stay." He pleaded. "Even though i'm myself,I could easily change back to my evil ways. I don't want to hurt you or anyone else." I said to him. Another tear rolled down my face. "I understand. You know I felt your pain when you were gone and those moments I wish that you were in my arms. I'm sorry that I couldn't save you and it changed the both of us." He said and wiped away my tears. I grabbed his and squeezed it. "I'm sorry Yato." I said and kissed his cheek.

I stood up and so did he. "Me too." He said and kissed me softly. "Goodbye, Yato god." I said and bowed. He looked so hurt but its for the best. "Goodbye, Y/N." He said and tried to stand tall. I looked at him one last time and smiled sadly. "I will never forget you. I love you Yato. Always." I said and picked up the sword. "I love you too. Come back to me again." He said sadly and waved. I blew him a kiss, he caaught it and placed it on his heart. "Thank you." I said and he smiled nodding.

I ran away and jumped on buildings. If I was there any longer I would proberly want to stay even more. I don't want to put his life in danger like that. Even if leaving is the only way I can make sure if that, I would take it. I will always love him. I just need to be free and alone for awhile. Lets meet again Yato god. Real soon my love.

'If you love something, set it free; if it comes back, it's yours. If it doesn't, it never was'~Richard Bach

🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱
Catmasters will return...