Chapter 40:Troubled Yato

Yatos POV

My head hurts. I can feel my father is planning something, I just know it. I feel vunrabale like anything can go wrong at any second. "Yato, are you okay?" Asked Y/N and sat next to me. "Yeah. Just I know that he is planning something, Y/N. I feel that it would be best if we go somewhere else." I said and looked at her. "Yato, why would we leave?" She asked confused. "Incase he comes." I said and sighed. She laughed. "How would he know where to find us? He won't know we're here, right." She said laughing. She doesn't understand. "He can find us where ever we are. He's very good at playing hide and seek you know." I said to her. She smiled kindly. "Don't worry about anything Yato. He won't find us here." She said and kissed my cheek. My senses are telling me to run but I know that its already too late.

My head is spinning so fast. "Yato." Someone said. "Y/N?" I asked and looked around. Where am I? "No,Yato this is your father. I asume you already know that I'm looking for you." He said evily. "Where are you? Where am I?" I asked quickly. "I am in your head and you are unconsious where you were before this." He said calmly. "What do you want?" I asked rudely. He laughed. "Thats no way to talk to your father." He spoke. "Answer me!" I shouted. "I want to see you." He said and laughed. "I don't want you to come. I know exactly what you're going to ask and I refuse!" I shouted again. "Just wait my son." He said and laughed. "I will make you do what you need to do." He spoke and laughed. "Get out of my head!" I shouted and everything was back to normal. "Yato,are you okay?" Asked Y/N worryingly. "Yeah,what happened?" I asked. She smiled and hugged me. "You couldn't breathe." She whisperd. Is my father trying to kill me? "I'm okay though." I said and hugged her back. "You really are troubled." She laughed and kissed me.

🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱
*Edited*