Chapter 7: Y/N's conversation

Yatos POV

Her name's Y/N. I guess I don't have to call her Ame anymore..
I think I like Y/N better.

I'm a bit worried about what she's about to tell me but, I have to be strong for her to be strong for me so that she doesn't end up stinging me all the time. She's done that like four times and three times today.

Y/N was sitting in the chair across from mine and she began to speak. "Well, I can only recall things when I talk. I guess I spoke a lot or not a lot in my past because I don't know how else to explain these things. Well I can remember my mom. But not how she looked but, only how she spoke." Y/N said as she didn't even make eye contact with me.

Your POV

"How was her voice?" Yato asked and sat back in the chair. "Her voice was beatiful and she spoke wonderful words. I know that through her words she loved me with all her heart but, I wish I'd remember how she looked." I said sadly and looked down. "Hey...I'm sure she would have looked just as pretty as you Y/N. You know what they say. Genetics." Said Yato trying to make me feel better. No one even says that its oviously a common thing that genetics travel,it's the same DNA. Did he just call me pretty? Anyway his just being nice.

"Thanks Yato." I said and took in a breath. Now for what I said about a little brother. Lets think I know he was annyoing but, I can't seem to find anything else in my mind about him. "Hey and i'm as annoying as your brother?" He asked smiling. "Yato I can't say anything else about my brother. I can't remember him." I said sadly and sat back in my chair. Why is this so hard to remember. "Just think." Yato said and put his hands behind his head. I think he was about 12? I know that I'm at lest 19.

Flashback
*
*
"Please just let me have one!" Shouted Y/B and jumped around you. "Go away Y/B. You cant have any of it." I said and pushed him aside. Y/B looked sad and started crying. What a cry baby. His so annyoing at lest I still love him. I grabbed his hand and looked down to him. "Y/B you cant have these things. They're bad for you." I said and showed him the cigerete pack. He sighed. "Then why do you do it?" He questioned. I laughed. "You dont need to know some things." I stated and bent to his level. "Lets just go get some ice-cream. Okay?" I said and he nodded...
*
*
End of flashback.

I held my head. It felt like the room was spinning and then it stopped. "Hey are you okay?" Yato asked worringly. What happened to me i'm covered in sweat.

Yatos POV
'Just before you had the flashback'

She was thinking and she just passed out. Is she okay? I stood up and walked to her chair. "Y/N?" I asked. No answer. "Wake up, Y/N." I said sternly. Is she? No, no can't be. I checked her pluse on her neck. She's breathing heavily and then she stoped. "Y/N." I said shocked and sat in my chair just looking at her body. What happened to her? I felt a pain of shock and saddness wash over me but, then her eyes fluttered open and it dissappered. She gave me a big fright.

Your POV

"I-m fine. What happend?" I asked breathing heavily. "I dont know but im glad you woke up." He said looking very worried. Whats wrong with him?  Are you okay? "Y/N, i'm fine as well." He noted and sat forward putting his arms on the table where mine were. I think I had a distant memory come to mind. "Yato, I remember my brother." I said. Yato focused and I began to talk about him. "I guess he wanted to be grown up even though he was only 12. He wanted some of my cigerets I guess and I said no. That's why he was annoying because, he wanted to be like me. After that I just took him out for ice-cream." I explained looking at Yato.

"Thats good Y/N. I suppose you were a good sister then." He said. Maybe I was. I smiled at the thought. "Yato, do you think i'm strange that I remember some of my past?" I asked and started playing with the salt shaker on the table. Yato stared blankly. "It's kind of amazing actualy Y/N." He said and smiled at me. That's good to hear Yato. "Do you know what Kofuko meant when she said that somethings might be better not to know?" I asked and hoped he would give me an answer. Yato swallowed. "Y/N it's just something she says a lot." He said and nodding a bit to much. I know he's lying to me. I sighed. "It's okay you don't have to lie. Will you please just tell me?" I asked. Yato opened his mouth and quietly said..."Dont you ever think about how you landed up with me?" He asked. "What do you mean?" I asked and leaned onto the table and so did he. "Well,there's a way you got here and that way was you dying." He said and looked into my eyes. What is he saying of course I know i'm dead. "Yato I don't under..." He cut me off. "You don't want to know how you died." He said softly. I never had thought of that. How did I die?

Yato grabbed my hand that was next to his on the table. I looked at him and he looked at me. "That's what Kofuko meant. She doesn't want you to see yourself die." He said and sqeezed my hand on the last part. "Yato, it's okay." I said and looked down. It wasn't but, i'm willing to hide it. "Okay then." He said. "Just tell me if you remember anything else." He said.

Yatos POV

After I said that I noticed that our faces were only 20cm away from each other and my hand was ontop of hers. I was kind of holding her hand. I freaked out and so did she. We moved back quickly and I moved my hand. "Wanna eat here?" I asked to break the tension. "Sure. Why not. I don't want trash food today thanks." She said which didn't really cause any pain. I knew she was just kidding.

🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱
*Edited*