Chapter 25: Rain

I punched the punching bag once more as Yato laughed at how I fell earlier because I missed it. "You know I fell like 10 mineuts ago. Can't you not laugh anymore?" I asked because I was losing my concentration. "It was funny okay!" He laughed. Argh...

I wanted to punch the bag again but, a drop of water fell onto my hand. I looked up at the sky and it lightly landed on my cheeks. "Is it raining?" I asked smiling still looking up. "Yeah..." Yato trailed off. He proberly thought I was a weirdo because I started swirling in the rain. It felt amazing. The dropplets on my face fell onto the ground giving the grass moisture. "Are you having fun?" Yato asked me sarcastically. I laughed. "Yes." I said while he just walked away.

Yatos POV

I walked away under the shrine. I don't really like being wet. I sat on the steps and watched her splashing in the puddles. She's like a child. She ran to me. "Yato, come on." She said and grabbed my hands pulling me out from under the shrine. "Hey, what are doing?" I asked and she ran holding my hands. She started turing and then I turned while holding our hands. We swinged together holding one another up. This was quite fun after all.

Your POV

I accidently slipped and fell letting go of Yatos hands and making him fall to. I laughed and so did he. "I think I broke my butt." He said with a frown. "Well I certainly broke your fall." I said and pushed him off of me. We laughed again. We stayed laying on the wet grass just looking up. "Yato...I don't think I've had this much fun." I said. "Well I'm surprized." He said and looked at me. "Surprized?" I asked and looked at him. "You seem to have fun doing anything really." He replied. "It's because I like everything." I said and smiled. He laughed and looked up again. "Well thanks for getting me all muddy and wet." He said and stood up. "Pleasure." I said while he helped me up. "That was kinda fun. You gotta admit." I said he shrugged. "I guess." He said and pushed me softly. I pushed him back. He laughed at how little I could push him so I stuck my tounge out at him.

Yatos POV

Yip. Just like a child.

🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱
*Edited*

Who am I?(Book 1)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें