Chapter 29: New clothes

We walked happily down the street to where the shops were. "Thanks, Kofuko." I said and smiled at her. She laughed and hugged me. "Anything for a friend." She said and let go of me. We came to the shop and Kofuko dragged me into a clothing store. "Okay now,what you are going to do is grab a ton of clothing and try everything on. See which you like best okay. It's on me!" She shouted happiley. "Are you sure?" I asked feeling a bit guity. "Don't worry. Just have fun." She she pushed me towards a clothing rack. She walked away and searched for her own clothes.

I walked through the clothing and felt the diffrent textures of the fabrics. They felt so familiar. I looked at Y/F/C jacket. It was my size. I took it off of the rack and searched for other clothes.

I gently touched a lilac dress. It looked so pretty but, I don't think I look so good a dress. I'll just take it anyway. I then saw some blue jeans and army tights. I took them off the shelves and then lookes for a shirt and some shoes. "Hey." Said a voice behind me. I turned quickly. "Oh...Kofuko. You scared me." I said and held my chest. "Sorry." She laughed and hugged me. "It's okay." I said and she started taking the clothing from my hands. "You sure know how to look for weird things." She said. "And what does that mean?" I asked her putting my hands on my hips. "Oh nothing." She said and laughed. "Actually this is kind of cute." She said and held up the dress. It was pretty but, I could never pull that off. "You should try this one on first." She said and gave my clothea back to me. "I'm not finished looking. So give me ten more minuets?" I asked and she nodded walking away.

What was I looking for? Oh yes a shirt and a pair of shoes. I walked through the isle and saw the perfect Y/F/C shirt with the best graphic on it. It was a picture of drum set on it. I ran to it and put it on my clothing pile. I think Kofuko is going to be broke at the end of this but, she wanted to make me feel better. I suppose this helps a bit.

I then saw a pair of shoes. They were black sneakers with white laces that are my size of course. I put them on my pile and then walked to find Kofuko. I saw her jumping up and down looking at a dog. "Hey." I said behind her. She smiled and pet the dog. "Hello. Dogs are so cute!" She shouted and looked at my pile. "Go try them on." She said and came with me. She pushed me into the room and I quickly changed my clothes. I put my tights on,the shirt and sneakers. I walked out of the room and danced around like a crazed person. Kofuko clapped. "So pretty!" She shouted and hugged me. "Thank you." I said and she let go. "Are you gonna wear that today?" She asked me. "Yeah, why not." I said and smiled. She laughed. "Okay cool. Let's go pay okay." She said and grabbed my hand. I had my clothes in my arm with everything that I wanted. We soon paid and walked out of the store.

I feel closer to Kofuko then what we were in the begining. Is she my friend? She said so herself but, she's so nice that she acts like I've known her for such a long time. I've almost only been here for three weeks and it just blows my mind. "Thank you so much, Kofuko." I said and smiled at her. "It's a pleasure. You needed it." She said and laughed. "But, really I don't know anyone who is willing to do such a nice thing for me. Thank you." I said and hugged her tightly. She hugged back. "It's okay, Y/N." She said and laughed. "Let's go okay." She said and smiled. "Okay." I said and we started walking back to Kofukos shrine.

🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱
*Edited*