Chapter 13: Position

I woke up in the morning with my face on Yatos chest,his hand on my waist and his mouth lightly pressed at the top of my forehead. I blushed lightly and my breathing became a little unstable. I looked up and saw that Yato didn't wake up. I don't know what to do now. We proberly have to go somewhere. Wait why are we even sleeping like this? No no...I rememeber that I cried in front of him. I never cry in front of anyone,what's wrong with me? Oh and he pulled me close to him and he tried to make me fall asleep.I guess it worked.

I moved Yatos hand from my waist and tried to sit up. Just before I could Yatos arm swung around me and he pulled me so close to him. My head on his shoulder and his hand softly touching my back. Yato what are you doing? Yato mumbled something and then moved his hand up my back making my shirt go up. He lifted his hand and put it on my bear skin making me go red. His hand stayed on my skin making my back warm where it was placed. I hope he doesn't move his hand up again though. He mumbled again and slipped down to my level. His mouth just slightly above my own. What if I kissed him? Oh no Yatos eyes just opened. "Ouch!" He shouted and grabbed his neck. "What were dreaming about Y/N! You dirty minded girl!" He shouted. He looked at to where his other hand was and did I just see what I think I saw?

Yatos POV

I knew I felt something warm but I didn't know it was her skin against my hand. I felt my face warm. Why? I freaked out and looked at her face. She had the same creeped out expression on her face. "You sleep okay?" I asked trying to break the tension. Y/N nodded and sat up.

Your POV

I'm glad he doesn't know why I stung him. Why did I even think that? I hope I forget what just happened because, if I rememember it all day I would proberly be stinging Yato all the time. I don't really like being human that much anymore.

After a few awkward seconds...

After that awkardness Yato got a call so we had to hurry. We soon landed in a alley way and saw someone with a blade against someone elses neck. "Yato hurry!" I screamed and Yato looked shocked. I forgot that I wasn't supposed to speak. Yatos face hardend and then called my name and making me go into the white room once again.

Time skip...

After we slayed that creature off of the mans shoulder he stood there shocked and ran away. "Thank you so much." Said the man and ran the other direction. I looked up at Yato and smiled. His face calmed and smiled at me. That was an easy battle but,what if we didn't get here earlier? That man would have died then. Yato? Yato? "Y/N." He said and looked at me. Yato what if  that man died? "Y/N, I wouldn't really be my problem." He said and walked away. Why would he say that,he's supposed to save people! I ran towards him. Yato it is your problem. Its my problem to. "No, it's not. People get mixed up in the wrong crowds okay. It's own their fault." He said again. Yato thats not how..."Y/N, stop. You don't know what your talking about." He said coldly. Why was he being such a jerk. Maybe I could explain properly f I could talk. I know what going to happen later in but, he's comletely lost his mind if he thinks that way. "Yato!" I shouted. Yato stoped and looked at me. "You're not supposed to be talking." He said blankly. "What's your problem, Yato? How could you say that an inocent life being taken away is not your problem? Of course it is!" I shouted and Yato looked taken back. He laughed. "Look, Y/N its basically their decision. If they wanna get caught up with evil spirits because they feel that anger,that's on them." He said and he walked away from me. "Yato, you are supposed to save people. To help them. Just like you saved me!" I shouted angrily at him. "There souls are possessed and if it carries on they will die anyway. That man who call me...he just call for help and if we didn't show that would be okay." He said and turned around to face me. "Y/N,I need the money. I was just doing my job." He said and turned the other way. "I guess it's true that no one really knows your name! God Yato they say. But who is he? No one cares!" I shouted and he stoped. I must've stung him. He deserves it though. He stood still and laughed. Why is he laughing? I wasn't joking.

He looked at me from behind his shoulder. "Y/N, I know i'm a joke. That's just how I am. I'm sorry okay." He said and turned to face me fully. We were so far apart on the street it made me feel lost. "It's getting dark. We should go." He said and walked. Yato are you really sorry? Why was I so attacted to what I was saying anyway. Im pretty sure I was just in the zone or something.

I was walking right next to Yato when I catched up but he seemed very distant from me. I'm sorry Yato. I really am. "Y/N,please try not to talk okay. I don't want you to be hurt by your past." He said and sighed looking down. Okay Yato.

🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱
*Edited*