Chapter 52: Darkness

Master is good. Master is the best. Master is my savoir. Master is mine.

I ran my fingers along the cage bars looking at my dear master. "Could I please come out now?" I asked tapping my fingers. He chuckled and looked at me. "Of course." Master said and opened up the cage. I laughed and walked out. "Don't go to far now. I want you here back in two hours." Master said and I skipped away. Master is the best. I'm glad he took me away from the worthless of a God Yato. I giggled and looked up at the sky. What a wonderful day it is to kill.

I walked with a smirk playing on my lips. These two hours out of that cage is what I longed for. Moments with my Master was fun but, hey I enjoyed this a bit more. Someone wasn't looking at me while they were walking. I mean who would...i'm dead. I decided to stick my foot out and laughed as the man fell. "Idiot." I mumbled and walked away. I sat at a park nearby smelling some flowers. Too be honest they look beautifuly ugly. I rolled my eyes picking the flower and put it in my hair. I pouted and acted like a model. "What are you doing?" Asked someone behind me. I looked at the person and smirked. "Modeling." I laughed and he smiled. "I assume you're a regalia. Who's yoir master?" He asked and I took off the flower. "The most powerful man you will ever meet. The first God of Calamity." I smirked and he looked shocked. "Destruction?" He asked and I nodded. "Okay." He said and walked away. "What? Are you afraid of me?" I giggled and he moved back. "Don't be so scared." I said and smirked. "I've heard about what he can do and i've heard about you." He said and I walked forward. "Wow, i'm famous?" I asked sarcasstically and he moved back. "Calm down." I said and walked forward. He tripped and fell over a rock making him fall backwards. "Who is your master?" I asked amd smirked at the boy. "Lady Bishamon." He said and tried to move away. Bishamon hey?

/Future\

"My lady!" Screamed some of the reglia. "No, stop!" Bishamom screamed and Yato jumped onto the bunch of regalia surrounding her. "Yato, no!" She shouted and he sliced into them. Bishamon started crying and screaming.

/End\

I bent down to his level and smiled. "Tell her I wish her the best. She's going to need it." I said and he closed his eyes. "You better be prepared." I whispered as I came close to his ear. "It will hurt." I whispered and looked at his tense body. Shame...maybe I scared him too much? I kissed his cheek and smirked. I stood up and laughed. "Goodluck." I said and walked away. It's really fun seeing the future. The past which were my memories are all gone. They're all wiped away. Like they never existed. Like I never existed.

I walked passed a alley way and read the writings. Oh, Yato has written here? "Maybe it's time for quick call." I said and got out my phone that master bought me. I typed in his number and he picked up. "Hello, delievery God Yato. I don't do business anymore. Solve yoir own problems." He said and I laughed. He grunted on the otherside ofthe line. "What?" He asked rudely. "Oh, Yato you don't rememeber me?" I asked with a hurt voice. "Y-Y/N?" He stuttered and I laughed. "Be sure to be preperad when I kill you off." I say and silence filled the call. "Don't try and find me. You worthless God." I said and laughed. "Y-Y/N. I-" I hung up on the idiot and giggled. "May we meet in time again." I said and threw my phone into the bin. I'm a Nora and i'm proud to be one. I love my new master and he cares dearly for me. He really is the best. I walked back home and smiled to myself. "Shana, you're back early." Master said. "Yes, I wanted to." I said and walked inside. He put me in my cage and locked the door. He smiled and called the doctor. The doctor had an evil grin and injected me with my medicine. I makes me have this darkness in ne that i've always wanted so badly. To be able to dtand up to people and to not have a care in the world. I don't know what it does but, it make me stronger. Master loves when i'm stronger and he cares. He may want to use my strength and power for something important.

Maybe killing Yato is my purpose?

🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱