Chapter 49: No use

There I was standing infront of Tana. "Do it." Ordered Yatos father. I started shaking as Tana cried. "I wont." I whispered and shut my eyes. "Oh really? The deal is off then?" Yatos father asked creeply. "I dont want to hurt her." I said and dropped the gun. "I knew you wouldn't. You're so kind to ever harm someone but only yourself. Right?" He asked my stepped forward. "How did you know?" I asked crying. "Darling I know every one of your little secrets." He whispered and pushed him away. Tana was looking at me and crying. "I take it you don't want to see Yato anyway then." He said and smirked. "I do!" I shouted and turned around. "Then pull the triger." He said and handed me the gun. "The deal is off!" I shouted and laughed. "I told you that you can't break a deal to a god. Kill her!" He shouted and reached for the gun. "Tana." I whispered and looked at her. "Please. I can't do it." I said and faced him. "Evem if you don't kill her it wouldn't even be nessisary. It would be quite pointless really." He said and chuckled. "I would never kill her." I said and droped the gun again. "If I did. Why would it be pointless?" I spat at him. "You didn't hear?" He asked teasing me. "Tell me." I said and he left my cage. "Why?" I asked and looked as he walked away. "Come back here!" I shouted and fell to my knees. It was silent and then I looked at Tana. "I'm sorry." I said and stood up. I really was. What was going through my mind when I said I would kill her? She sniffeled. "Y/N. I don't forgive you. I was scared that you were actualy going to kill me." She cried." "Sorry,Tana." I said again.

Yatos father POV

"So you did inject her before?" I asked him. He nodded and laughed. "Oh goodie. Let the show begin." I said and smirked.

I watched as Y/N got up and was talking to Tana. I could see Y/N's mood changed very fast. "Oh no I am still going to kill you." She said and I smiled. She picked up the gun and Tana was panicing. "Y/N, please you made a promise to get me out of here!" She shouted and cried. "You have to break some promises." Y/N said and smirked. "I already love her atitude." I said and looked at the doctor. "Goodbye now." Y/N said and pulled the tigger. I chuckled. "This is going to be very fun." I said and walked to her cage. "Well done." I said and smiled. She laughed. "Thanks I really try." She said and smirked. She is really better now.

Your POV

I smirked. Was I talking to Yatos father? I felt the gun in my hand which I thought I dropped. "I'm proud of you." He said and pet my head. I looked back and noticed Tana. She fell from the chair,covered in sores with blood around her head. I looked down amd saw the gun. I ran over to Tana and tried to find a way to figure out she was okay. "Tana, Tana. Forgive me." I said and pulled my friend closer to me. "I'm sorry. Tana, I don't know what to do anymore. I'm sorry." I cried and Tana was now ontop of me. My dead friend was laying on me. I sobbed. "I will miss you." I said and put my head against hers. "I will get revenge." I whispered so no one could hear. "I promise." I said and hugged her. "She was dead already. Why do you care so much?" He asked chuckling. "She was my friend. Wouldn't you feel sad if you lost Yato? And he couldn't come back!" I shouted with tears. "Oh, I wouls be dancing on his grave. I would be the happiest God..." He trailed and chuckled. "alive of course." He finished. "You don't have a heart!" I shouted and stood up. "I see you failed Biology class." He sighed. "Shut up! Its a saying and you don't give a crap about anyone. Do you?" I shouted and slapped him acroos the face.

His face hardend. "Do you really want to pick that card with me?" He asked and looked at me. I grunted and he hit me. "Don't hit me again." He scolded and sighed. "What about Yato?" I asked. He laughed. "You still dont get it." He said and laughed. "What don't I get?" I grunted. "Sweet heart don't ne heart broken when I take you back home." He said. I'm going back? To the shrine,Yato will be there and I will be back. I will get to kiss him and hold him again. I miss him. "I want to go now." I said and a tear rolled from my cheek. "Okat honey." He said and we teleported. We were on a building though..not the shrine.

Yatos Fathers POV

I hope my plan works perfectly. I saw Yato and Hiro by the shrine. I can't believe that this is going so smoothly. "Oh look darling. Was she there last time?" I asked her acting sad for her. "No." She sighed and I could feel her emotions. Anger,betrayl and saddness. I looked at her face. She looked so sad and it really cracked me up. "Look honey,its really no use going back to him." I said.

Your POV

My eyes stung. So if I leave he just replaces me? "I guess so." I said angrily and my tears fell. Yato I hate that you betrade me,replaced me,loved me but used me. Yato I hate that you couldnt protect me,save me and see me right now. Yato I hate you.

🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱