Chapter 20: Missing?

Yatos POV

I looked at her looking down. Y/N was crying because of me. What's wrong with me! "Y/N,i'm sor...." I got cut off by her voice.

Your POV

"You know that you act all high and mightey when you shout at me but, you're not because you're just being rude!" I shouted at Yato. "We have to much argements and they to easy to even call a fight. Maybe this is all my fault." I said and walked towards him. His face was hard with anger and was that a bit of fear?

"Maybe I should leave then Yato." I said and put my hand on his shoulder. "Don't come looking for me." I said and pushed him side. I walked on. Seems like he didn't want me after all he didn't even bother to call my name or to grab my hand. I left him since he said he would never leave me but I couldn't face him after what he just did. He's done this to many times and each time involed crying so I started running. I can't do it anymore. I ran fast across the trees,streets and shops until I got to the park where I just lay on the bench and soon dozed off without any dream. My mind was to consumed in other thoughts to even process a dream or flashback. This is what I get for being Yatos' regalia.

Yatos POV

She left me standing under a tree near the shrine. Why didn't I go after her? But she'll come back,she has to.

Time skip to 2 hours

It's getting dark outside now. Where is she? Y/N, please come back i'm sorry. Please. I called Kofuko and let her know about the situation. She agreed that if she came to her shrine/house she would call me. After that call I felt like I'd been to hard on Y/N. I always have and I guess I just need to relax on her for awhile. She's been through a lot and shes keep in all her pain for me and I don't deserve that.

Your POV

Its been about 3 hours now and it was dark already. "Smells nice." I heard something say. Maybe I should go. I stood up and heard it again. I ran through the park and across the street almost getting hit with a car. I landed side ways under a street lamp. I got up slowly and ran to the only place I knew I could.

After 10 mineuts of running and stopping because my ribs hurt I finally made it to Kofuko and Daikokus shrine/house. I almost slipped on the steps but I quickly got my balance back. "Hello?" I ask in pain. I see Daikokuwalking towads me. "What are you doing here so late?" He asked me. I swallowed down some spit. "Umm...Yato sent me." I said in a hurry. "Why?" He asked. Why so many questions? "To give you this." I said and gave him a hug. He laughed. "You know you're not a very good lier Y/N. Yato doesn't know you're here does he?" He asked. I nod. I guess everyone can see through my lies. He walked me in but I tripped and fell on my ribs. This hurt so much. I held a straight face and stood up with all my strength. "Are you okay Y/N?" Asked Kofuko worried walking in. I nod. She came closer and gave me a hug. "Come on,I'll help you." She said and walked me to the room.

Time skip 20 minuets.

"There. Your ribs are just bruised thats all." She said smiled. "Thank you Kofuko. I really needed that." I said and hugged her. She smiled kindly. "My pleasure." She said and walked out of the room. "Get some sleep." I heard when my eyes were already closed.

Kofukos POV

I called Yato and told him that Y/N was safe but to only fetch her tomorrow morning after she wakes up. "Okay. Thank you." He said through the phone. "My pleasure. Yato what exactly happened anyway?" I asked him. He sighed and told me what he did. "Yato, when you come you need to apologise to her." I said sternly. "I will." He said. "Good." I said. There was a short pause but I needed to ask him this ine question. "Yato, if you like her why do you keep hurting her?" I asked. There was a pause on the otherside. "I don't know. " He said and I could tell he wasn't sure but he needed to be better to her. "I need to go now. Bye." I heard. "Bye." I said and put down the phone.

🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱
*Edited*