Chapter 14: Tell me what happened

When Yato and I got back to the shrine we sat down. I wasn't angry at him anymore but, I don't know if he's telling the truth. I looked at Yato his face was stern. "Y/N, can you tell me what you dreamed about last night?" He asked looking off into the distance. Yato, I rememeber being bullied. Being forced to do something that I didn't want to do. Being tramatized about it. "Y/N, I don't know why this is happening to you. Kofuko wasn't really much of a help but please just try not to talk. Okay?" He asked. Okay. "I'm sorry that you have to go through everything again." Yato said and finally looked at me. My Y/H/C was blowing in the wind and Yatos blue eyes seemed to be shining. Yato? I want to know my past but I don't want to see the bad stuff. "I know. It's just best not to know anything." He said and stood up from the steps. I guess. Yato? Are you telling the truth? "About what Y/N?" He asked and lay down on the blanket. That you're sorry. "Sorry? Oh...Y/N." Yato said worried. I looked back at Yato did he forget? Yato? "I am sorry Y/N but if you really understand I'd think you'd say otherwise. But beleive me I am sorry for what I said." He said calmly and closed his eyes. "Sleep okay?" He said more then asked. Okay Yato. Goodnight.

Tomorrow afternoon

"Y/N, you know I was just wondering...you know that time when you had that nightmare?" He asked smiling. Yes Yato. I do rememeber me crying so embarrasing. "Okay good,so umm,in the morning when I woke up. I was stung." He said rolled on the floor. And? "Well,I was wondering why I got stung? Was it in your dream. Was that thing you told me of the thing you were forced to do." He said and laughed. I blused in shock. Yato! Noo! He laughed at my face. "You haven't answered my first question." He stated and stared into my eyes.

Oh no I know that I thought of kissing him. Why even? Yato that's none of your bisuness! Yato made a face that tood me that he was going to find out one day. To be honest I felt that I needed to say sorry for stinging him all the time. I don't think it's good. Yato stood up and went to the well. Yato? Yato? "Y/N." He said and turned around. I'm sorry,Yato. He looked puzzled. "For what exactly?" He asked lifting a brow. For stinging you all the time. I'm sorry, Yato. "It's okay Y/N." He said and smiled. Although he said that I felt like it wasn't. I felt bad about why I kept doing this to him. I really am sorry Yato.

🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱
*Edited*