Chapter 48: New hellos

Yato POV

"Hey umm Yato?" Someone asked. "Yeah?" I asked. "Look. I think you should get another regalia so long. You're losing a lot of money and peopld are dieing." Kofu said sadly. "I just want Y/N." I said and sighed. She walked over to me and sat down. "Yato. You drank a lot two days ago and its been a long time. You're not fighting phantom and you know what they do. Just find another reglia so long." She said and touhed my shoulder. I guess shes right but I don't want to make it seem like I dont care about Y/N anymore. "Is that really nessesary?" I asked and lookes at her. "I'm afraid it is Yato." She said sadly and walked away. Maybe I should then but,who would I even find. I looked out the window and hoped to find someone.

Time skip

As I searched for another reglia something caught my eye. It was a girl was short black hair and she was looking at me. Her body was covered in names. I just knew that she was a Nora. I turned away but was faced with a phantom. "Damn." I whispered to myself. The girl walked up to me. "You can use me of course." She snickered. "No,thanks." I said rudely and jumped out of the way. The phantom pushed me down. I kicked it and skidded across the floor. Maybe I need her then. I said my magic words and soon she was in my hands. A sword which I swung and made the phantom fall. "Hiro." I said and she appeared infront of me. "Master Yato." She spoke smiling. "Are you coming or not?" I asked and turned to go bacj to Kofus shrine. "Oh? I can?" She asked sarcastically. I grunted. "Oh,I'm teasing. But you really dislike me right now but trust me. You'll get used to it." She said and hugged my side. I tensed up and felt my palms sweating. She let go and laughed. "Lets go master." She said and smiled. I breathed out and we went to Kofus shrine.

Meanwhile...

Hiro POV

I've lately been ditching Yato to go see my other master that I'm actualy loyal to. "Morning,Hiro. I see you've taken quite the liking to my son." Master said calmly. "Not really, but you could say that." I laughed. I looked at a girl, the one that master has captured a few months ago. She looks so sad and worthless. I could pity her but thats a bit too kind on my part. "What have you done to her master?" I asked smiling at him. "Oh, well we've been drugging her for a few days. It gives her a strength of some sort which makes her angry. Its just too fun to not see." He chuckled evily. I laughed with and looked back at her. She really is hopless. After that beating master gave her she just isolates herself,which I think is really funny.

She looked up slowly at me and blinked. "Let me go!" She shouted at master. Oh no I do not like that tone from this disgusting girl. I grunted and master laughed. "Oh you want to go?" He teased. He opened up her cage and let me inside as well. The poor girl crawled into the corner and hid her face. "Don't be scared love." Master said and touches her hair. She breathed heavily. She began slowly crying which made me laugh. Master shushed her and petted her head. "You don't want me to hurt you again right?" He asked chucking. "No,please." She cried and out her hands up. "Well. Then you should shut up!" He shouted. Whats with the mood change?

He laughed and she swallowed her spit. "What if I told you I could let you go?" He asked her and smiled nicely. She sighed. "You're lieing." She said and looked down. "Would I lie to you, darling?" He asked and picked up her chin.

Your POV

He squised my face with his fingers and made his face almost touch mine. "Of course you'll only have to do one little thing first." He whispered and his breath came onto my face. "What would that be?" I asked sadly. "Kill my dear Tana for me." He laughed and pulled me closer to him. "No I will never!" I screamed and pushed him away. "Ass!" The girl in the cage screamed and slapped me across the face. "Oh,no girls. Don't fight." Yatos father said and laughed. He pulled me closer and kisses my cheek and then kissed the other girls cheek. "I hate you." I said to him and pushed him away. "I will not kill my friend! I will not do yoir dirty work for you! I hate you! Let me out!" I screamed as he left the cage. "Let me out!" I shouted and they walked passed me. "I suggest you keep your mouth shut missy. You don't want master to catch you crying." The girl said and laughed. "Let me out!" I screamed and the lights wemt out. "Yato!" I screamed and fell to my knees. I need you Yato. I love you and I miss you. I slowly fell asleep with my hands on my knees.

In dream

Flashback

Darkness around me again. Why am I not surprized. "This is Y/N Y/SN,right?" A muffled voice asked. "Yeah,shes been in here quite a few times this month." Someone replied. "Poor girl." Someone said. Someone stabbed me. I know it. My body doesn't hurt though even though I know it should. I realize this is a hospital and they somehow found me.

End of flashback

End of dream

I opened my eyes. My head hurt and my stomach ached. Someone coughed and I saw Yatos father in my cage. "So,you want to leave yet?" He asked smirking. I did hate here. In a cage. Where no one cared for me. Alone in the darkness. I need Yato even if that means that I will kill my friend. "I want to leave." I said to him. He laughed and out a hand. "So do we have a deal?" He asked. Tana I am sorry. I stared evily at his hand and swallowed my spit. "Deal." I said and shook his hand. He chuckled and his eyes flashed red. "Good." He spoke and left my cage. Why did I say yes? I don't know...I feel like i'm under a spell or something. "No! We don't have a deal!" I screamed. He turned back and smiled. "You can't break a deal with a God." He said and left. "No." I whispered to myself.

A tear rolled down my face. "So,thats the way you really think of me?" A voice spoke. I looked at her. Tana was crying. "No. Of course not." I cried. She sighed. "You're going to kill me. You were never my friend!" She screamed. "Tana." I whispered. She walked away. "Tana! Wait!" I shouted. She stopped. "Wait,so you can kill me now?" She asked and ran away. "Tana!" I shouted and held the bars of my cage. What have I done?

🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱