Chapter 26: Bruises

It was one ordianary day where Yato and I went to slay a another phantom,getting back to the shrine for training and then sleeping. "Goodnight Y/N." Said Yato and closed his eyes slowly. "Goodnight." I yawned and slowly but surely falling asleep.

In dream

Flashback
*
*
There I was on a hospital bed sleeping. All I rememeber is getting hit many times and then all was black. My bed was little tilted. "Y/N,i'm sorry. You've been in this state too long. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me." I heard someone say and I felt a tear drip down onto my face. "I will always love you. But I have to carry on with my life." I heard again and felt lips on my forehead.
*
*
End of flashback

End of dream

I opened my eyes slowly to see it raining. I looked at Yato sleeping peacefully. What was that is my dream? It seems they're starting once again. But why? Why now when all things are starting to become peaceful to me. I don't need anymore pain then what I experienced. Right now I'm just confused. So very confused. I closed my eyes again and drifted off to sleep once more

In dream

Flashback
*
*
"Good morning miss. Are you feeling any better?" Asked someone who looked like a doctor. I nod slowly. "Does your throat still hurt?" He asked and lifted my face up to reveal hand marks around my neck. "Okay it seems to be going down but, it sure is taking it's time." He said and wrote something down on his clipboard. "Hello?" Asked someone walking in. She had long brown hair with bright green eyes. "Y/N. I can't beleive what happened to you." She said and walked closer to the bed. "I'll leave you to talk then." Said the man and walked out of the room. She looked back to make sure he left and she smiled at me. "You couldn't even stand up for yourself." She said angrily and held my hand. "I'm sorry about that, Y/N. I'm sorry that I did what I did to you and when I heard what happend now. I came fast. I'm so sorry. I'm the worst." She said and put her head down on my hand that she was still holding. A tear fell from my face and I tried to smile at her to know it was okay. "I missed you." She said and hugged me around my arms. "Same." I choked out. "Don't talk." She said sadly and smiled.
*
*
End of flashback

End of dream

I woke up in sweat. "Y/N,it's about time you woke up." Said Yato laughing. I touched my neck and I rememeber being strangled by a man later that day when my roomates boyfriend or somthing hit me. I ran away and bumped into that man. He stranggled me for some reason. I was in the hospital. Yato waved his hand infront of my face. "Are you okay?" He asked and touched my forehead. "Seems that you have a high tempture. We're doing nothing today so don't worry." He said and smiled. I was still holding my neck. It felt tight all of a sudden. Maybe I was a bit sick. Yato came down to my level and removed my hand off my neck. He looked at my neck and then looked at me confused. "Nothing's wrong with your neck." He said. "Just stay in bed for today." He said and smiled. Is Yato going to take care of me today and make sure i'm okay?

🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱
*Edited*