Chapter 9: Cross-bow powers

We landed up in a field where there were two gaint spirits hovering over two little boys. "Come Y/N." He said and I was again in that white room. I saw how Yato fought with me. He stayed calm but, at the same time he seemed afraid.

After the first spirit dissapped both Yato and I were tierd. "Don't give up Yato!" I shouted and he nodded and shot arrows at the spirit. It didn't stop coming towards us. It just grew angrier and faster with every shot. "Y/N, we should leave." He said. "No Yato, come on. I can take it!" I shouted. I wasn't weak. I wasn't going to let someone tell me to turn back when I know what lies ahead. I am not afriad. "I'm not giving up!" I shouted and with that Yato shot one more arrow that burst into flames and made the spirit dissapper. "Y/N." Yato said and I stood next to him. "Well done Y/N. You're very brave. You showed you true colours. I'm proud of you." He said. "Thank you, Yato." I said and smiled. "Plus who knew you could do that!" He shouted happily. "You're amazing!" He shouted and grabbed my hand. He thought I was amazing. Well my arrow did catch fire out of no where and kill that beast but, I thought it was just something that every regalia could do. Yato said he was proud of me and I wasn't going to let that change.

We teleportated to where we were before and both laughed out of the blue.
We walked to the shrine and said goodnight to each other. "Yato thank you for everything you've done." I said. I felt him turn. His face was right next to mine. His blue eyes staring into my very soul. "It's my job to do everyhing I can to keep you happy." He said and smiled. I smiled to. "Goodnight, Yato." I said and closed my eyes. I could feel his eyes still staring at me. "Goodnight, Y/N." I heard him whisper and he lightly touched ny cheek. His hand was warm and then when it left my face I felt alone. Why did he do that anyways? He's a good friend. A good master. I need to make it up to him somehow.

🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱
*Edited*