Chapter 4:The sound

When Yato and I got to the shrine it was still light out. I wonder what we could do? Maybe I should try talk but,not here. Not where he can hear me. Yato? Yato?
"Ame?" He asked and stopped whatever he was doing. Could I go somewhere? Somewhere alone? "Ame,are you alright?" He asked and stood up. I nodded. "So you wanna go alone?" He asked tilting his head a bit. I nodded. "Sure,but be careful." He said and smiled. I nodded a thank you and walked out of the shrine.

I soon got near a park and sat down on a bench. I have to try and talk. "He.." I squeak. This is not going well. I tried to say hello but, I just can't. "Hel.." My voice cracks again. I dont think I spoke much when I was alive. Well more or less alive than I am now. "Hello." I say. I gasp I finally said a word. If only I could say my name. I know it's Y/N. I don't think I can say it. "Hello my name is Y.." I almost did. I clench my jaw and tried again. "Hello my name is Y/N." I said and gasp. I said it. My name is Y/N. I start crying softly. I didnt think I could talk. The sound of my voice sounds so strange but, i'm glad I have one.

Yatos POV

I stop working because I felt a sting in my neck. Ame must be doing something wrong or something. I stand up and run to where I think she went. I look around in every direction and finally spot her in the park smiling. I walk up to her and sit down next to her. "Hey,are you okay. I got a sting in my neck and well..." I got cut off by a hand on my shoulder. I looked up to see her smiling face and a bit of tears in her eyes. She nodded and stood up.

Your POV

Yato looked confused but, I smiled and walked away. "Wait,is something wrong?" He asked running up to me. I shook my head. I didn't want to talk yet. I'm too afraid and too nervous. "Okay but, tell me if there is and please don't sting me again. That really hurts." He said. I felt kind of guiltly and looked down. I knew it would hurt since he told me some things when we walked to the shrine but, I never thought that I would hurt him.

"It's okay, Ame." He said and walked over to me. I still felt a bit sorry. My mind was in a state from all the emotions and I needed someone to ease them. I needed a hug,so I hugged the nearest person. I hugged Yato gently. He gasped a bit and then hugged back. "It's okay." He said and patted my head at the end of the hug. His scent was on my robe since he hadn't given me anything else to wear. But it was okay I enjoyed the robe. The robe with his sweet scent. "Come on Ame." He said and walked with his arm around my shoulders. "I want you to meet some friends of mine." He said and laughed. "You will get along great." He said with a chuckle.

🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱
*Edited*