Chapter 50: Bad company

Yatos father POV

I've been experimenting with Y/N for a bit. Shes getting stronger by the day and gaining new stregnths. "Here you go sweet heart." I said and she smirked. "Yes, master." She said and took the pills out of my hands. Shes getting druges and she doesn't even realise it. She drank all of them and laughed. "Thank you." She said evily. "Its time, honey." I said and she smiled at me through the cage. I unlocked the cage and let her out. She won't run away because she thinks she has to stay here. Poor old Yato.

We walked outside and her Y/H/C danced in the wind. She is beautiful and powerful, hiw I wish she was mine to keep. "Go ahead. Show me what you've got." I said to her. She smirked. "I've got lots of things you should know." She said laughing. "Captivate!" She shouted and a borderline was made around my body. It was red all around me in a prism. She laughed and it dissappeared. "Next." I said and she nodded. She put her hands out and shouted. "Send!" She screamed and a blast of energy cane into view. It almost hit me but, I blocked and she sighed. "I really thought I would get you that time." She frowned. I smirked at her. "Y/N, what are you going to do with this power of yours?" I asked her. She looked down and giggled. "I'm going to kill Yato." She smiled and skipped inside the shrine. "Master, put me back in the cage." She said and smiled sweetly. She really is crazy but powerful.

Meanwhile...

Yatos POV

"Oh Yato, you are the greatest." Said Hiro smiling at me. I don't feel comfortable with her. I can't help but feel like i'm doing something wrong. I walked underneathe the shrine and sat down. I still need to find Y/N. I will not make Hiro my real regalia.

Hiro POV

Master said I should make Yato evil. Its not really working but its time that I make him see the truth. He is the God of Calamity. "Yato, open your eyes. You need to listen to your father." I said smiling. He looked up at me. "No, how can you say that?" He spat at me. I laughed. "Dear, Yato. If only you knew that your father will only release your presious regalia if you change." I said and he grunted. "You're lieing." He said and clenched his teeth. I walked closer and giggled. "Change Yato." I whispered in his ear. I got out an injection and pushed it in the side of his neck. "Sleep well  my dear friend." I said and his eyes slowly closed. This is going to be fun.

1 week later....

I walked near Yato as he got into his new clothing. He looked just like his father. "You look great." I said and he smirked. "Its time, Hiro." He said and I transformed into my reglalia form.

Yatos POV

I have to find revenge for Y/N. I have to fight with my father. Not against him but,  with him. I chuckled and jumped onto buildings. "Someday father I stand with you." I said and looked down at people. I am Yato God!

🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱