Chapter 8: Day 4's gift

I woke up on another gods shrine. Yip i'm missing Kofukos place already. At lest it didn't rain last night when Yato and I came back form the resturant. Wait, where is Yato anyway? I stood up and walked around the shrine trying to find him. "Oh, hey Y/N." He said behind me making me jump a bit "Yato!" I shouted and held my chest. He laughed at my face and then walked closer to me. "Sorry about that." He said and took out a piece of paper from the back of his pocket. "Here take it. You deserve it." He said and held out his hand. I took the paper out of his hand and read it. 'Free drum lesson. No cost at Shuwamra shop.' I smiled and looked at Yato. "Thank you, Yato. Even though I don't think I played drums in my past you still got me a chance to do it." I said and Yato laughed.

"I just wanted to give you a welcome gift." He said amd shrugged. "Well that's very nice of you Yato. Thank you." I said and walked to him giving him a hug. He stood frozen but, then eased up and put his arms around my back. His track-suit smelt really nice just like that night when I first got here. The hug seemed to last a long time because, Yato just held me. We let go of the hug and I felt a cold wind on my body. "Thank you." I said again and smiled. "It was nothing." He said and walked away and to the well. "Oh and I sugest you go now the store closes in 3 hours unless you wanna go tomorrow." He said and drank some water. "I'll go today." I said and went over to Yato. "Im going to go now." I said and walked away. "Hey don't get into any trouble!" Yato shouted to me. Yato was being very kind to me lately. Very supportive because, of what i've been experiencing. I think i've grown close to him.

Time skip

I sat there with the drum sticks in my sweaty hands. "Okay now hit a few of the drums to make yourself comfortable with hitting all of them." Said the man which was teaching me. "Okay." I said and started hitting the drums.

Soon enough I knew how to play although he never taught me how to. I taught myself and it felt good to play. "You don't even need to come here for drum lessons. You know everything already." Said the man and walked away. I carried on playing the song enjoying the beat it was making. I think I rememember something. I stopped playing and fell on the other side the drum set when my eyes closed.

Flashback
*
*
"Go ahead show us what you've got Y/N!" Shouted a girl with blonde hair. "Okay!" I shouted back and breathed in softly. I started playing the drums. It got even heavier in the end and it sounded just right. "Looks like you can play after all little girl." Said a guy with light brown hair laughing. "Yeah..just because Im 13 doesnt mean I cant play!" I shouted. "Okay calm down. Seems little Y/N needs her diper changed." He said. The blonde girl laughed and then they walked away. "I'll be famous one day!" I shouted to them. But they laughed and walked away out of my reach...
*
*
End of flashback

I was out for about two minuets. My head hurt when I stood up. Luckly no one saw or anything. "Hey, I think I should've come with you." Said a guy with bluish black hair worried. "Mmm..?" I asked confused. "I think you bumped your head when you fell." He said and picked me up. I soon passed out while in the strangers arms.

Yatos POV

I knew I should've come with her. She wouldn't have gotten hurt. I had to carry her to the shrine now but, she wasn't that heavy. She had a fragile body. I was scared to hold her tighter because, I think she might break. "Oh...Y/N. Whats happening to you?" I asked out loud. Just a few more minuets before we reach the shrine. But I heard mumbling. "Put me down you creep!" Y/N shouted in my ear. She scared me so I accidentally dropped her on the ground. She looked up and saw that it was me. "Yato i'm sorry. I thought that you were someone else." She said and stood up. "Sorry I dropped you." I said. "It's okay." She answered and laughed. I've never heard her laugh before. It sounded beatiful to me. Wait...what?

Your POV

"Yato, I played drums when I was 13. I know how to play them really well." I told him. Yato just stared at me. "Yato?" I asked and walked to him. "Hello..." I got cut off by a phone call. Yato answered it and then grabbed my hand. "Lets go!" He shouted which seemed to get him out of that daze. Well time to fight a monster once again.

🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱
*Edited*