Chapter 37: Catch me

Yato and I are still not talking to each other. Its been like this for three days so far, he doesn't even seem to care anyways. We telepoted to a roof top as we were called to do. A huge creature appears infront of us and Yato shouts my name. Yato can't do this, this phantom is just to strong. "Y/N! Put some effort in, why don't you!" He shouted and stoot the arrow. He doesn't deserve my help. I could feel him getting weaker. The phantom pushed Yato making him lose balance. He shot another arrow but missed and was pushed over again. He lost grip on me and I skid across the building. "Y/N!" He called and I turned into my human form which caused me to hang on the side of the building. I held on tightly with both hands and tried to get back help. Yato screamed at the phantom and then silence. "Yato!" I screamed. My hand slipped. "Yato!" I screamed again. My hand was about to slip. Three more fingers. I gasp as my hand slipped. "Catch me!" I screamed. I held my hand infront of me whist falling. "Y/N!" Yato shouted and grabbed my hand. He pulled me up and held me close. "I'm sorry." He said and kissed my forehead. We finally spoke to each other. "Me too." I said and hugged him. "I guess I have some explaining to do then." He said and let go. "You sure do." I said and looked down. He sighed. "I didn't mean any of those rude words I said to you that night. I would never hurt you again." He said and pulled me in for a another hug. "I thought that was a bit odd for you." I said and laughed. "Its not funny. I hurt you,;Y/N. It hurt me too. I could feel the pain that you felt and I'm so sorry." He said and sqeezed. "I forgive you. " I said and and smiled. He looked down and smiled softly. "I missed you." He whispered and leaned down. He gentaly kissed my soft lips and I felt a got tear drip onto my face. I looked up and wiped away his tear. "I missed you too and your kisses." I said and kissed his cheek. "Let's go home okay." He said and grabbed my hand. We slowly intwined our fingers together locking us together.

Later...

Yato and I were seated facing each other. He smiled at me and nodded. "So Yato. Tell me the truth." I said and smiled. He sighed. "Like I said. I had to some work alone." He said. "Without me for a whole week?" I asked him. "Yes. I should've told you but I just couldn't." He whispered. "The reason was that I didn't want you to get hurt." He said and looked down. "Hurt of what?" I asked and held his hands. "A wicked man." He said and looked into my eyes. Why was there saddness in his eyes. "What does he do?" I asked. "He thinks I should be like him. Act the way he does. Feel the way he does. Kill the way he does." He said. I got shievers up my shine. "He wants me to be the God of Calamity." He said and sighed. "A God of destruction?" I asked unsure. "Yes." He whispered. "Why does he want that for you?" I asked sadly. "He wants me to kill just like him." He said. "Why?" I asked. He froze. "Because i'm not like my father and he wants me to be." He said. "What does this have to do with your father?" I asked. He swallowed. "He is my father." He said and I got worried. How did I not know Yato has a father!? What!?

🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱
*Edited*