Chapter 11: Flashbacks

I woke up feeling sad. I felt like someone was hurt. I feel bad for leaving someone behind. Who did I leave behind? "Yato, I feel sick." I said and sat up. "Why what's wrong? Are you okay?" He asked and sat down next to me. "I don't know Yato." I said tierdly. Yato sat and stared at me. "How do you feel?" He asked. "I feel like I left someone behind. Like they miss me." I said and shook my head. "This is weird." I said and looked around.

Yatos POV

She looked around. "Yato my head is paining." She said. Is she gaining another memory? She closed her eyes and began to fall to the side until I caught her and placed her onto my lap. This feels weird. "Y/N?" I asked. Nope she's rememebering soemthing.

Your POV

Flashback
*
*
I walked down stairs and hugged my mom. "I'm going to miss you Y/N. Please call me when you reach the college." My mom said and smiled widely. Her face was beautiful. She had no winkles and a wide smile although her eyes said otherwise. "Mom,don't worry. I'm going to miss you too." I said and laughed. "If only your father could see you now..." whisperdd my mom sadly. "If only." I said rudely. "Y/N!" Shouted my mom furiously. I bowed. "Sorry, mom." I said. My mom looked at me. She kissed my cheek and held me tight. "Goodbye, Y/N. Be safe darling." Said my mom and shed a tear. "I love you mom. Don't worry,i'll come visit. Bye." I said and walked out the door and into a car. I smiled and drove off...
*
*
End of flashback

Yatos POV

She's been out for 5 minuets now. "Y/N, wake up." I said and touched her shoulder. Her eyes opened and looked at my face starimg down at hers.

Your POV

I was in Yatos lap. I blushed because of it and because he warm hand was on my shoulder. "Ouch! What are you thinkimg of?" Shouted Yato at me. "Nothing." I said and smiled. I stood up and tried to cool my face with water. "Umm...hey, Y/N?" Asked Yato walking to me. "We should go see Kofuko. She might know whats going on with you." He said and touched my shoulder again. "Seriously!" He shouted. "Sorry..."I looked down and smiled. Why do I keep blushing.

"We should go soon okay." He said and smiled at me.  "Okay Yato." I said. Before we go I put on the new top I bought and bring the other top Kofuko lent me so that I could give it back. Yato will never know why I just stung him twice because I don't know either.

A few minuets later...

"I missed you guys so much!" Shouted Kofuko exitedly hugging us. "Same here." I said and smiled. Kofuko looked shocked. "She's talking a lot more now." Said Yato and put his arm around me. There goes my face again. Oh no! Wait no I didn't sting him I guess i'm controlling it now...whatever it is.

"Kofuko, here you go." I said and handed back the shirt. "Thank you." She said and took it from my hands. "So what's bothering you guys?" She asked sitting down. We sat down next to her and Yato began to talk about everything thats been happening. "Umm...today she also fainted but, she never told me what happend." Said Yato and looked in my direction. He nodded for me to talk. "Well, I saw my moms face. She was beautiful just like you said Yato." I said and Yato smiled at me. "In the morning I felt like someone missed me and that's when it happend. I was in a kitchen and my mom was saying goodbye to me because I was leaving for college. She missed me and I know that I would miss her." I said and laughed. "Sorry that's all that I can remember." I said while Kofuko was trying to think of a way to prevent me from having anymore memories. "Seems like you Y/N, have a problem. You said that speaking seems to trigger some memories. I don't know what to do about it. Just try not to talk sometimes only when neccessary. I'll let you know if I have any other ideas but just be calm." Kofuko said and drank her tea. I nodded. "So does she have to like stop talking now?" Asked Yato seeming sad. Why is he sad i'm the one who can't speak. "If she wants to carry on with having these faints she'll have to do it if she wants to. It's her decission." She said quietly. "Okay then." Said Yato and layed back onto the floor. "Thanks for giving me advice Kofuko." I said and hugged her. Yato stood up. "Thank you Kofuko just let us know if you can think of anything else." He said and hugged her. "We have to go." He said and walked out of the room.

"I think he's going to miss your voice." Said Kofuko and laughed. How come?  "Do you have food for tonight?" She asked and I shook my head. She walked to the kitchen and gave me a bag. "It's just some bread,biscuits and rice cakes. I know how Yato lives and he comes here quite often so I know he'll like anything." She said. "You'll have to keep strong for Yato okay and for yourself. He seems to have a really good conection with you." She said. Oh no there's goes the face again. "And I see you have a conection with him too. Don't worry I won't tell." She said and laughed giving me a hug.

"What do you mean?" I asked. "You'll find out." She said and winked at me. "Bye." She said and I walked out of the room to see Yato looking down. "Lets go." He said and we started to walk to the shrine. "I guess it's how it was before." He said and sighed. Dont worry Yato. "Okay." He said and his hand lightly brushed against mine.

Yatos POV

I touched her hand by accident. I wanted to hold her hand to let her know that I was here for her. I wanted to but I hesitated to. I looked at her. Her Y/H/C hair was in her face. I stoped her from walking. She looked at me and I lightly pushed the hair out of her face. I grabbed her hand with no hesitation and we walked back. It was getting dark so we had to hurry. "It's getting dark lets go." I said and we began to run to the shrine.

Your POV

We ran fast and my legs were getting weak as the sun was going down very fast so we had to hurry. We soon got to the shrine and drank some water. "Wow I don"t think I used to run." I said breathing heavily. "Maybe that explai..." Yato cut my off by putting his hand over my mouth. "Please, I don't want you to get hurt. Listen to what Kofuko said okay." Yato said and removed his hand from my mouth. I nodded and he grabbed my hand and we went to sleep. I closed my eyes and finally went to sleep.

🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱
*Edited*