Chapter 10: Fluffy fluff scarf

It was about 10 in the morning and Yato said I could go somewhere to keep myself busy since we didn't have to do anything today. I decided on going to the shops just to clear my mind and maybe find something for Yato, since he gave me a free drum lesson. He didn't really want me to go because, of what happened last time. When I hurt my head. But I kind of forced him to because, it's very boring there just sitting drinking water,getting cold,just small talk and sleeping around all day until someone finally calls Yato. But anyway...

I walked to the shops since I know where it is and went inside. It was a lot bigger on the inside than what it looked like on the ouside. Very loud,crowded and bright. This is the shops I guess. I walked around many stores seeing so many things but, I didn't want to buy any of them. I wanted something that looked good. I wanted something all for myself and and then something for Yato.

I soon came in a store and saw a cool Y/F/C top. It was just your size. Plus I was wearing this shirt that Kofuko gave me all this time and I personaly don't want to wear the same clothes like Yato does every single day. Maybe it's because he's a god or something but, shouldn't he stink? Maybe not.

I got the top,payed for it and walked around to other stores. I didn't see anything nice enough for Yato. Wait, ever since I was cold he have me his tracksuit jacket. I should buy him something so that if theres a time when it's cold and he has to give me or anyone a jacket he won't be as cold. I'll try find him a scarf. I went up the elevalor and went inside a store. It had lots of things but, that scarf. I need the perfect one. I saw some on the shelves . There was a light green one,purple,mint,oranage and a light blue. The light blue would match his striking blue eyes. I should buy this one. It's also very fluffy. I think he'll like it.

I payed for the scarf and walked back to the shrine with the items. When I got there I saw Yato laying on the ground. "Yato what are you doing?" I asked. He looked at me. "Looking at the sky." He replied and laughed. "What do you think?" He asked jokingly. I laughed as he stood up. "What did you go and do?" He asked. I showed him the bag. "I bought stuff." I smiled. I reached inside the bag and pulled out the scarf. "It's for you." I said handing it to him. "Thanks, Y/N." He said and took it out of my hand. He tied it around his neck. "What should I call it?" He asked rubbing his head. He names his clothes? "How about my, 'Fluffy fluff scarf'?" He asked and rubbed it against his face. "Sure." I said not really caring and walking passed him. Is he always going to be this weird?

🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱
*Edited*