Chapter 16: Blades

In your dream

Flashback
*
*
I was sitting on my bed crying. Why does life have to be so hard? I've been bullied. Cheated on. Lied to. Everyone that I have hates me. They all hate me. I cried my eyes out and sobbed. My roomate was out with her friends so I had all the time in the room for myself for at lest 4 hours.

I cried some more and crawed under the covers. I couldn't sleep but8 only cry. I need to get the pain off my chest. I looked at my hands and legs. I shouldn't do it. But I have to. I climb out of bed and open my draw. There the razor lay silently at the bottom. I reached for it and sat on my bed. I slowly made four marks on my arm making them all deeper than the next. I then pulled up my shirt to reveal old scars. I made six scratches on each side of my hips and then eight on my thigh. I made them extra deep so they last longer. I then made seven cuts on my ankle and on the otherside to.

They burnt but, the pain was refreshing. It felt good to bleed. I put my razor in the drawer again once I cleaned it. I lay on my bed again and looked up at the ceiling. This is hard. I looked at my phone and the time was 11:45pm. My roommate should be back in another three hours. I soon fell asleep and woke up to a scream. I opened my eyes and saw my roomate with some guy ontop of her. I can't believe her. I looked at my phone and the time was 4:00am. I guess she only came now and with a guy here. It's almost like she can't see me. I hate this place. Why am I so invisible? I stood up from my bed and walked to the bathroom walking passed my roomate almost half naked in bed. I'm glad she doesn't know I'm here.

I rinsed my face and opened up the cupboard and pulled out my depression medication. How many can I take? Mm...1 each day but 2 if nessecerry? Well I guess I need 5 at lest. I drank down the 5 pills and walked back to my bed. I closed my eyes and fell asleep hoping that I didn't have to wake up later in the morning.
*
*
End of flashback

End of dream

I woke up quietly in the night. I shouldn't have spoke. I know how I died now. I looked down at my arms but there were no marks or bruises. Why did I do that I was so young. I'm not going to cry because, I don't want to hurt Yato. I should keep this a secret from him for now.

I stood up and walked towards the well. I feel lost now and I don't understand anything anymore. Life sure was tough on me and now I know what Kofuko and Yato meant. I hope nothing else happened to me. I drank some water and looked at the sky. I'm lost and I don't like it.

🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱
*Edited*

Who am I?(Book 1)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें