Chapter 15: Boyfriend?

Since you and Yato didn't have to do any jobs you went to a resturant to eat and surprize surprize Yato was paying!

We sat down at a table across from each other. Yato called for someone and got menus for us. "What do you want?" Asked Yato. I don't know? Like anything good. Yato chukkled and agreed. When the waiter came back you guys ordered drinks and food. "Hey, I'll be right back." Said Yato and got up from his seat. Okay. I sat on the chair just wondering about things and about what I should do about my situation at the moment. But I had nothing.

Where did Yato, even go? Anyway. What was that dream that I had anyway? Does that mean I got bullied when I went to college? I don't even rememember the reason why but I know that I felt terrible. Just as I was about to go deeper into my thoughts the waiter came back to the table and sat in Yatos seat. "Hello." He said kindly and smiled. I waved. "What's a pretty girl like you doing here alone?" He asked and smirked. Who was this creep?

Yatos POV

After I went to the bathroom I walked out and saw a guy talking to Y/N. This made me angry for some reason.

Your POV

"You're,quiet and I like that about pretty girls like you." The guy said and placed his fingers on my chin. I tensed up.

Yatos POV

He touched her face which made me even angrier. I walked up to them and sat next to Y/N. "Hey, there honey." I said and put my arm around her shoulders. Y/N looked confused and the guy looked angry. He stood up and left and then I went back to my seat. "Who was that guy?" I asked angrily. She shook her head and shrugged. Something could have happened. Why can't she just stand up for herself?

Your POV

I moved back in my seat. Why is he so angry. Yato? Yato? "Yes." He said annoyed. Why are you angry? He looked at me. "Why do you ask?" He asked and looked down. I don't know Yato. Yato what would have happend if you didn't get here earlier? "He would have proberly kissed you." He said and drank some of his drink. Kissed, me? Me? Why? Why did you stop the kiss then Yato?

Yato looked at my face. "Because, it wouldn't be good for you." He said and had a hard face. Why was he saying all these things lately? It wouldn't be good for me? Yato...what wouldn't be good for me? "To get involved in relationships." He said bluntly. "You should eat." He said. Relationships? I decided to let the conversation slide and that he pretended to be my boyfriend. I ate my food and Yato ate his. I will be bringing this up aftetwards though.

After an hour...

After we walked out of the resturant I stopped Yato. Yato tell me about the conversation. If he kissed me what would be ao bad? "If he kissed you he would forget what it felt like." He said and walked away just before I grabbed his jacket. Come on Yato. What do you mean? Yato looked down and grabbed my shoulder. "He would forget." He said. Yato I don't understand? "Look Y/N, he won't know that he kissed you. He'll forget." He said still holding on to my shoulder. He let go and walked off.

I was spaced out so I didn't notice that he was so far from me. Why does he keep turning his back on me? I can't stand when he does that. I walked slowly behind him. Why doesn't he make sense to me?

Yatos POV

Y/N seemed angry but I don't want to break it to her. I don't want to her to be hurt again. "Y/N." I said and stopped walking. She followed behind me and when I turned she was looking down. "Y/N. I don't want you to get hurt." I said and walked towards her. She stayed in the same spot. Yato hurt of what? I heard her say. "Hurt from being forgotten." I said and looked at her. She looked sad. I walked closer to her.

"Y/N,if he kissed you he would forget because...he wouldn't know you." I said but my words broke. "Y/N...I dont think you know but, people can't see us. They can only see us if we talk or walk by them and make sounds because they don't really pay attention to us. So if that guy kissed you and...Y/N i'm sorry but, he wouldn't know who you are." I said and hugged her.

Your POV

I know now. He hugged me. I stood shocked but then hugged back. "I'm sorry that you can't do some things you want." He whispered in my ear. It's okay Yato. Thank you. He still held me and I began to feel a bit dizzy. "Yato,I don't feel..." I said but got cut off by darkness.

Yatos POV

She's not supposed to talk. I let go of the hug slowly to notice her eyes are closed. "Y/N. Why do you do this to yourself?" I asked to myself and lifted her up bridal style and walked back to the shrine. I don't want her to get hurt. She's my friend.

🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱
*Edited*