Chapter 45: Help

I ran as fast as I could and slipped by the entrace of their shrine. I can't lay here I need to get Y/N back. "Help!" I shouted and held my head. I could hear foot steps. "Yatti!" Screamed Kofu. I blacked out and I heard nothing but silence.

"Yatti,wake up." Said someone smiling down at me. "Kofu." I said and looked dowm to my body. My right arm was bandaged up,my left foot and I could feel the bandage on my head. "Yatti, what happened to you? Where is Y/N?" She asked worried. I sighed. "Kofu, my father. He...he took her away from me." I spoke softly. She gasped. "That bastard took her away from me! This is all my fault! we should've left when we had the chance." I said as my voice broke. Kofu put her hand on my shoulder. "You did all you could. Its not your fault." She said and smiled. "I didn't protect her enough! I'm weak conpared to him!" I shouted and closed my eyes. "Please just help me get her back for me." I asked and a tear rolled down my cheek. "Yato, you really care about Y/N." Daikoku said walking in. "Will you help me or not?" I asked rudly. "Yato. Not right now." She said and stood up. "Please. We need to do something." I said and clenched my jaw. "Yato,we'll go when you're better." Kofu said and smiled. I stood up and stopped her. "No. I need her!" I shouted and made two fists. "Calm down!" Daikoku shouted at me and hit my face . "Yato, rest and then we go." He said and left the room. I sighed and sat down. Please father don't hurt her. "Yato. I'm sorry" Kofu said and looked at me.

"I'm going to to search for Y/N and try and kill my father. He doesn't deserve Y/N's skill. I hate him and I love her. I will do whatever it take to get her back and to kill him off." I said and layed back down. "I see." She said and walked away. "I knew you loved her." She said at the doorway. "I still do, Kofu." I said and grunted. "I know." She said sadly and left me alone. I hope you're safe Y/N.

🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱