Q&A Answers!

Hey frens!

I really appreciate everyone who reads, comments, and votes! Y'all are great! Here's my answers to the questions I got previously.

Questions from the_astronaut_boy

What's your favourite flower?

My favourite flowers are sunflowers, irises, and lilies. I have a fascination with flowers and plants in general. Vincent Van Gogh inspired me so much, as a person and as an aspiring artist. He inspires me to paint the flowers I love.

What's your favourite constellation?

I've always navigated the sky by Orion, but I love Scorpio and the Pleiades. The sky is so beautiful.

What changes do you want to see in the world?

Such a list I could put! My first priority is more kindness. Even when we don't have respect for someone or disagree with someone, we should try kindness. Sometimes the people who are hard to be kind to need it the most, so that's what I try to change with my own actions.

What is one of your biggest regrets?

More than anything, I regret letting myself falling into the trap of self harm. I would not wish that onto anyone. For most of my big mistakes and bad habits, I can say I've moved on or I'm attempting to and the experience was valuable in the lessons it taught me. For even the most harmful and painful things I've felt I've been able to attempt to put myself together and move past it with a new knowledge. From self harm I may have learned a lot, but it was never worth it. It's a terrible thing to be involved in and it has caused much more hurt than it could ever be worth for the learning.

Would you say you fall in love easily?

Absolutely. Maybe not quickly at first, but when I fall it's more like an awkward trip into a deep pit. With one best friend I got to know him too closely and fell hard, which was pretty terrifying for all the years I hid it. Then with my girlfriend I started falling before I realized it and by then it was too late to reverse easily. That was scary because I didn't want a repeat of what happened before, but now we're together and happy. I definitely fall easily for friends. Chances are, if you're my friend I've probably had at least some form of a crush on you.

What do you think are your best traits?

I think... Hmm... I really need to think about this. I think my ambition is one. Also my mind because I'm resourceful and use anything I can to my advantage. That's optimism too. Finally, my creativity. And definitely my sense of humour! I'm HAlarious and very PUNny.

What are three things you like about yourself?

1. My sense of humour. I think I'm hilarious!
2. I really like my left arm. I have vaguely muscular arms and my left arm is the one with more personality. It has scars that tell my story and it shows years of surviving.
3. I like my eyes. They make me feel somewhat okay with my face.

Questions from glowingmistyeye

Best decision you ever made?

Ooh! I can answer this one! It was when I went to a music camp when I was younger and learned about different instruments. I wanted to play tuba or drums or something because of it, but I settled for violin, which has made all the difference in my life.

Explain your religion?

Of course! I'm pretty openly a satanist(LaVeyan). I don't believe in any deities or afterlife. I believe I have control over my life and my success is based on my own decisions. I'd describe the Satanic Bible as being like atheism with a moral code. You can probably find the Satanic sins and whatever online if you want more info. Generally, respect other people and their homes and respect yourself and all that.

Do you like the nbhd?

Haven't listened much of their music, but I like what I've heard! They're pretty cool!

How about tøp, or the 1975?

Yasssssssss! I'm doing an English assignment based on Ride by tøp and the 1975 has great lyrics!

Panic! At The Disco?

Omg Brandon Urine! I love them! Currently have Impossible Year stuck in my head!