Good People!

In response to the negativity going around, I want to make a chapter on people I find to be great. There are some people I disagree with and some people I have strong dislike for, but I'm going to focus on the love I feel for some rather than the fear or hatred for others. I'm only picking a few of the many awesome people I know. I encourage you to focus on love and show people that you care about them. It can be any number of people, just please spread some love.

First I'll talk about my girlfriend. She's so awesome and I'm so grateful to have met her. She gives me a reason to be strong. She means the world to me and I'm happier when I'm with her, even if it's just texting for a few minutes.

quasarheart
He's always here for me and I love taking to him because he's a great friend. He always checks to make sure I'm okay which encourages me to try harder and take care of myself.

Finally, my English teacher from last year. He was always supportive and one of the few people who always used my pronouns and wasn't afraid to casually correct people on my name or use the right pronouns in front of other people. I was always comfortable in his class and I'm really glad I had him as a teacher.

Again, I encourage you all to at least think of some people that have made you happier. Focus on your love for them in these hard times.

Love ya,
Carter
<3 ;