How do I come out again???

Hey frens,

So y'all know I've come out publicly as FtM and with my sexuality and all that and most people are okay with it(not that I'm asking for approval). Now I've discovered that I am actually boyflux. Many people don't understand nonbinary genders and I don't want to overwhelm my friends with a ton of information at once. Should I just tell them I'm using different pronouns? Should I try to explain it all? Should I tell teachers? Aghhhh I'm overwhelmed. It's been a while since the last time I came out to anyone. I don't want to tell my parents yet. They've known I'm trans for about a year and haven't mentioned it once or made any changes. Telling them I'm actually a gender they probably don't believe exists probably won't help with my transitioning. I might tell three teachers from my school, but I only currently have one of them for classes. I'll probably tell my friends soon. I know my queer friends will accept me, but it will take time for them to get used to they/them pronouns and my gender. I am willing to give them that time. I'm generally okay with either he or they so its not a big deal to me if someone uses the wrong pronouns some days, as long as they're trying to get it right. I'm worried about coming out again because it could make this seem like a phase rather than just using a more accurate label. Also because some people won't understand. And because bathrooms could become more difficult. Okay, I'm done whining for this chapter. Any advice for me?

Friendly reminder that all of you are valid, important, and loved. Stay strong.

Love ya,
Carter
They/them
<3 ;