Happy Things!

Hey everyone!

There's a lot of stress and tension going around so I want to talk about some happy things.

My favorite album is The Rise And Fall Of Ziggy Stardust And The Spiders From Mars by David Bowie. The album gives me hope because in the late 60s, Bowie was just some weird queer guy in a dress who wrote weird music and a few years later he made that really cool and everybody wanted to be him. It makes me think I can do that too. The specific album means a lot to me and I listen to it when I'm stressed. From Five Years to Rock n Roll Suicide the album makes me feel nice.

Another thing that makes me happy is Vincent Van Gogh's paintings of sunflowers and irises. He had a rather tragic life but he still kept painting even when he wasn't appreciated for it. Sunflowers make me happy, especially his paintings of them.

I want everyone to think of some things that make them happy. Comment them if you want to. You don't have to leave any explanation, or you could go into detail about why you like these things. If you want to write an update in your stories, go for it! Spread some nice thoughts and distract yourself from stress by talking about some things that make you happier. Write about the things you like and hear what makes your friends happy. Bonus points to you if it makes you smile a little to think about these things :)

Love ya,
Carter
<3 ;