Talent Show?

There's probably a talent show coming up this year for school. I'm doing it. One of my friends is an amazing dancer and my girlfriend has a great voice. Maybe we could do a thing together. Like I write a song and play the instrumental part and my girlfriend sings and my friend choreographs to it. We would be a unique act and maybe even win. Or I could do a solo thing and play one of my songs to get publicity for my start as a musician. Or I could choreograph something and perform it. Maybe I could start a band really soon from people at school to get ready for it. Or just start a band in general with people. Maybe I'll go solo instead. That would be fun and I wouldn't have to worry about anyone else in it or have the extra pressure of being in a band. I could do whatever I wanted solo. I might look into getting a permit to play on the streets because I could make money and put my face out there as a new musician. That sounds good. Wait, back to the talent show. What kind of music? Something super emo? Hard rock? Deathcore? Baroque? Classical? Romantic? Jazz? Nah. Pop song? Ukulele punk piano rap? Idk what kind of a musician I want to be. Violin? Piano? Guitar? Singing? No, I can't sing. Instrumental? I have no idea what I'm going to become and that idea is thrilling. I'm free and scared in a big world, but I'll become big enough to make it. I'm a Slytherin and my ambition will take me anywhere I want to go. I just want to run and shout and be myself. This world isn't fair. Good people die too soon and talented people don't make it far and everyone seems to scream that one person can't make a difference, and it's my duty to prove this unfair world wrong.

Love ya,
Carter
They/them
<3 ;