Kids and Dancing Storytime

Hey y'all

I've got a short and cute story for ya. I was at a swing dance and there were some little girls dancing on the side, not on the main floor. I talked to them a little bit. The oldest one, maybe 7 years old, said she started the girls dancing party(there were a few other little girls dancing together there). A few minutes later she asked me if I was a girl. I hesitated then said "no." Then she asked if I was a boy. I said "yes." She just said "okay." She though about it and said I looked like a girl, but I assured her that I knew I did but I was still a boy. She totally accepted it and kept dancing. It was really cute.

Also I ran into a lot of people I haven't seen for 2 or 3 years, which was awkward but pretty cool. I talked to a guy I haven't seen in a long time and he asked if I went by something else now because he had heard from someone I know, and he was pretty chill when I told him I'm Carter now. I saw some other people and danced with a girl who I almost dated a year ago, but now we're friends and it's totally platonic. I asked the people who were assigned to take photos the whole time to dance with me and they were both glad to get the breaks. I danced with a lot of people. I also saw someone who almost didn't go because of her PTSD but she showed up and we talked for a while and it was so great to see her because we didn't see each other for 3 years. It was a really fun night.

Just thought I'd update ya!

Love ya,
Carter
He/they
<3 ;