The Band Is A Reality

Guess who started a band that's right me I did woohoo

We're official. I'm in a band. Lead guitarist and probably frontman and lyricist. I'm so proud. I've been wanting this for years and it's finally coming together. I've put together people who will work well together and who will make this a fun group. I wrote out our first meeting's agenda. We are literally the cliche group of unpopular teenagers who haven't been playing long that are gonna jam in a garage and everything. I'm gonna set up our bassist with a simple line and give the other guitarist some chords and have the singer practice some stuff I've written and percussion will probably be a simpler background beat. I'm the only one who really writes music so I'm gonna show them some songs and be like "here try this and put your own style to it" and we'll see what happens. I think I'm probably the most experienced in music in general and I'm the one who started this so I guess I'm a leader but I want to get everyone into positions of writing and leadership and because it's super important that responsibility are divided and we all do stuff. I hope everybody gets comfortable trying every part of being in the band because it's such a cool opportunity to work with and learn with other musicians. Wow, this is really getting to my head already. I need to take a couple steps back. There's a lot I don't yet know and I'm excited to learn. I'm learning from two composers right now and I've been doing research on music theory for months so I've got some basis writing, but I've got so much to learn still. I'm so excited for this opportunity. It's going to be awesome.

Love ya,
Carter
He/him
<3 ;