Bowie Quartet For Talent Show? Pronouns! Yay!

Yooooooo

I want to finish my arrangement of "The Man Who Sold The World" by the end of this week and send it out to a few people and have them learn it really fast and we could use it to audition for the talent show. Then I could put myself out as a musician and someone who can arrange music. If the quartet people want to keep playing, I can arrange some other songs and we could be a performing group. Maybe if the arrangement is decent I could write in a bass part and give a copy to my orchestra teacher to add to the orchestra's collection of music. But I'm getting ahead of myself. First, I gotta do the quartet arrangement. Then comes everything else. If I don't finish by the end of the week it won't be in the talent show, but it could still come together eventually which would be fun. And I could show off to everyone that I'm actually a little talented in music. That would feel nice. Yay!

Also, a guy in my class corrected himself when he used the wrong pronouns today. I like when people try. He said "...she, I mean he..." And he didn't make a big deal out of it. He just corrected his mistake and didn't turn it into a big thing about my gender. That felt nice.

Also, a friend of mine might be starting testosterone in a few months! I'm so happy for him, and it's so amazing that he can have access to this opportunity.

Wishing y'all the best!

Love ya,
Carter
He/him
<3 ;