Progress

Hey y'all

For those who don't know, I'm on the road to recovery.

TRIGGER WARNING
TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF

In reference to panic attacks, I haven't experienced any for several months, though my anxiety does get bad some days.  This is a personal improvement because I used to have them every day. It hurts and is a big struggle, but I'm doing my best to use breathing exercises and remember that symptoms of anxiety are uncomfortable not dangerous.

With anorexia, I've been doing better, but I'm not perfect. I've gone from eating once a day to eating three meals most days. Some days I fall back and skip meals, but I'm trying to accept myself.

I relapsed with self harm today. I haven't been doing very well lately considering how well I was doing with staying clean. This is still improvement because I'm trying to take care of myself and it's better than when I used to hurt myself daily.

I haven't been sleeping well, but it's better than when I used to get only two hours before school. I don't get as many bad dreams but they still come sometimes. I still wake up in the night but not as often.

I have trouble motivating myself to get out of bed in the morning and get dressed. It's hard to motivate myself to do many daily tasks, but I'm trying.

Overall I'm trying to take better care of myself. The biggest difference is mostly that I tell myself I can do this and that I'll be eventually okay and just have to get through the pain before I get to complete recovery.

Stay strong. I believe in you.

Love ya
<3 ;