three

"You stole my breath
as if you stole the show
Our meeting was chance
one I'll never regret
Your name is but one thing
I will never forget"

—————————

"Thanks, mom." I said, unbuckling the seatbelt and kissed my mom on the cheeks before climbing down the car and shut the door behind me.

"Have fun, baby." She said, smiling and waving at me after she slid down the window at passenger's side, and I waved at her back before jogging my way through the gates of the school.

School has started once again. When I entered the building, and walked through the hallways to see a group of teenagers, looking at the bulletin boards, it really hit me. This is real. Vacation is over.

I walked towards the group to check what section I am this year. I was at the back of the crowd, I tried to tiptoe to get a better picture, but still I couldn't see anything. Only the back of their heads were my view. I sighed defeatedly until I heard someone called me. I looked to my right to see those three idiots.

I immediately approached them and they handed me a small box of strawberry milk. I said thanks, and Sooyoung started to speak, "Yeri and I were in section E, while Sungjae is in D and you're in B." She said, sipping her milk through the straw. They all looked disappointed, and I have to admit, I'm disappointed a little. I'm expecting the four of us to be classmates this year, but I guess fate won't let us. (The sections in our school aren't specifically in order according to the students' grades, but instead students are placed in a section randomly.)

In our first year, it was me, Sungjae and Sooyoung in the same class, and Yeri was in a different section. Even if they got together before last summer, there still have something going on before they officially got together, and it was quite annoying sometimes when they were sweet. I felt a little out of place without Yeri. Last year, it was me and Sungjae in the same class while the other two were in a different class together. It was still annoying since I had to endure Sungjae's whines from missing his girl who was just in the next classroom, but somehow I survived that. This year, I'm disappointed that I can't be with them, but somehow I felt relieve. No more annoying couple.

The school bell rang, and I bid my friends goodbye. I walked along the hallways until I finally reached the classroom. The students were still doing their own stuff—talking with their friends, sitting on desks and running around like little kids. When I entered, I felt uneasy due to the few pairs of eyes following me to look for my seat. There was an empty seat on the second row (there were four rows), the second to the last and the last seats were empty, but I didn't want to stay way back, so I took the left side of the second to the last seat.

As soon as I sat down and placed my bag under the desk, the homeroom teacher already arrived. Students were rushing to their seats, and acted like a goody two shoes when she finally entered the room.

I glanced at the person next to me when I notice someone sat on the seat beside me, "Hi." He greeted sweetly. Too sweet actually, that he sounded gay. I know this guy. I just can't remember him.

"Hi." I shortly greeted back. I looked in front where the teacher was, and furrowed my brows when I noticed that it was Ms. Choi. I shook my head in distaste. Why her?!

She's one of the strictest and most terror teachers here. At her early thirty's, she always act like she's in a friggin' monthly period everyday. She can't keep calm. This gal badly needs a boyfriend.