eighteen

"My heart gets happier
This moment feels like it'll last forever,
but the sun is setting
When the night comes again,
reality gets destroyed"

————————

I froze as soon as I step out of the car. I was in awe as I stare at this tall building in front of me. I looked up until my eyes finally reached the top of the building.

When I heard Hoseok catching his breath as he carried the sleeping Taehyung behind his back, my eyes turned to him, "Does Taehyung really live here?" I asked him, dumbfounded.

"Yeah, he does." He answered with his voice shaking because of Taehyung's weight behind his back.

Solji honked at us, and Hoseok and I turned to her. She rolled down the window to the passenger's seat, and looked at us. "You two go ahead while I parked my car in the parking lot, okay? I'll just be there right after." She smiled at me, then blew a kiss at Hoseok. Hoseok only smiled before the car lurched forward and Hoseok and I entered the tall luxurious building.

Once we got inside the lobby, I roamed my eyes around and saw the people inside looked obviously those rich-ass people in dramas. There were only two or three kids in lobby with their personal maid. I stopped staring at those people when Hoseok called me to get inside the elevator quickly, so I did. He pressed the number thirty-two button, and waited and left after the elevator stopped at our desired floor. I followed Hoseok with Taehyung still on his back as he lead the way towards the left hall. He stopped his mark after passing by four rooms.

I glanced at him, pointing at the door in front of us. "Is this it?"

"Yeah," He said, sitting down to put Taehyung down on the floor and stood again to stretch his arms. I only stared at him, waiting for him to press the passcode but he didn't move, and stared at me back as well.

"Aren't you going to unlock the door?"

He glanced at the small passcode machine next to the door, and then to me. "I didn't know his passcode. Solji knows it."

"Ahhh," I cooed disappointedly, "okay. Let's wait for her then."

After waiting for ten minutes, Solji came running and as soon as we saw her coming our way, Hoseok and I finally got up, and he carried Taehyung again, placing his hand on Taehyung's waist and placing the latter's arm over his shoulder. "Sorry, I took so long. The parking lot was jam-packed." She said as she hurriedly pressed random number on the passcode machine. When the door made a kind'a ringtone sound, it automatically opened. "Taehyung's passcode is his mother's birthday." She informed me. I didn't know anything about him or his mother, though.

Solji got inside first, then Hoseok and Taehyung while me tailing behind them. My jaw dropped as soon as I got inside Taehyung's condo unit. It was spacious, grand and beautiful. It didn't look like it was owned by a regular high school student. It looked like it was owned by a young, single successful businessman with no family. There was a huge flat screen television hanging on the wall, a black leathered couch across it, a small coffee table was also in front of the couch and a faux bear fur as his carpet. I also found a huge shelf of vinyl records as a separation of his living room from the kitchen and the small dining room.

"Does Taehyung really live here?" I asked for the second time today as I kept staring at vinyl records from afar.