Chapter 1: A New Awakening

Third Person's POV

 Angry eyes moved from the spot where Blake stood before the bullet went through the flesh of her chest. Standing up, fist clenched, eyes set in a glare, Harry pulled his gun out of the holds of his pants having the safety clicked off. Desmond smirked at his work seeing the ripples of the water from Blake's body, turning around his smirk faded and a  frown replaced it as he met the nuzzle of Harry's gun to his chest and his angry dark filled eyes.

" What's done is done Styles.", Desmond said while opening his arms as if he didn't have a care in the world which only angered Harry more.

" Your still here.", Harry replied through clenched teeth. Voice filled with hatred. Smirking he watched as Desmond looked from him to the gun, the smirk grew as his index finger slid to the trigger.

" Good bye Desmond, tell your little sister I said hi.", Harry said before pulling the trigger sending a bullet straight into Desmond's black heart. Blood started to poor from the wound and he watched as Desmond's shaky hands went up to the wound trying to stop the bleeding while stumbling, but his eyes rolled to the back of his head and he fell over the edge of the bridge falling to his death.  Harry dropped the gun and walked to the edge where Blake had fallen and saw something submerge from the murky water, a series of bubbles came up along with a gasping Blake who was frantically pushing her hair out of her face as she took deep breathes. Sighing in relief Harry lowered his head shaking it slightly as he smiled seeing she was alright and the bullet actually hit the vest that she wore under her shirt. Looking up at the bridge, Blake smiled seeing Harry's face looking over the edge and the smoke travelling to the sky behind him from their car crashing; the sound of a boat filled Blake's water clogged ears and she turned around to see Ross driving a boat, his lip was cut and his cheek had a dark bruise on it. Blake pulled her self up the boat with the help of Ross and she laid on the ground feeling heavy from her drenched clothes.  Offering a hand, Blake pulled herself up with Ross's help and stood up looking back at the bridge as she heard Ross said they'll meet them at the house. Sitting on a box, Blake took deep breath smiling looking up at the sun filled sky realizing that it was finally over and that she could maybe be happy.

But she didn't realize she was wrong.

She forgot that she had entered his dark wrold.

And that it was about to get a whole lot darker.

*****************************************

Hey guys :)

It's official Having Patience is starting and I will be doing my usual cliffhangers, sneak peaks, and sex scenes maybe more sexier and more violence.

Blake think she brave to say that to Harry.

For the next chapter I would like at least 3 votes and 10 reads and 1 comment

Bye guys :)

 I'm just trying out the next chapter thing to see if people actually like the book :)