Chapter 14: Shocking Appointments

Still flash back in this chapter, Bold Italic is flash back in Harry's POV.

Third Person's POV

The air in the room suddenly became cold and tense, shooting out of her seat. Blake stood up with confused filled eyes. Raising a shaky hand she pointed her finger at him.

"NO! YOU'RE LYING!!" she screamed. Harry followed her movement and grabbed her wrist that was raised at him.

"You think I would lie about this? No I wouldn't, you want to know why I know this?" Harry said slowly as he stared into Blake's brown eyes. She nodded her head slowly.

"Your father was my father's best friend." Harry said slowly. His head flashing pictures of the picture that laid in his house back then.  The two men were so close till that night where it all happened.

**

Our forks hit the plates with 'clanks' as we ate, it was silent at the table which isn't normal. My green eyes cautiously looked between my parents, setting my fork down I looked at them both.

"Are you guys okay?" I asked carefully and my mother looked at me. Her eyes held different emotions that I couldn't make out, my father remained silent and I opened my mouth to say something but my mom cleared her throat; I looked back at her seeing her shake her head slowly.

"Are you finish with your dinner, Harry?" she asked and I looked down at my half eaten plate. I shrugged.

"Well, if you're finished please go finish your homework." she ordered and I nodded standing up. I picked up my dishes and made it to the kitchen, I put my dishes in the sink and turned on the faucet to wash my hands but I stopped lowering the pressure of the water.

"I'm not leaving you alone in this." my mom harshly whisper. I carefully walked to the entrance of the kitchen and hid on the wall to make sure I wasn't seen.

"I don't give a fucking shit, I'm not losing my son and wife to this asshole." my dad said back in a harsher tone. I heard sniffling, then I heard footsteps coming towards the kitchen and I ran out the other exit and up the stairs to my room.

 Later that night, as I was listening to music my finger was swiping over the screen looking for a new song when I heard a gun shot. I pulled out my headphones and looked around mindlessly as I listened closely, I heard the sound again making me shoot out of bed and pull out my dresser drawer taking out my gun; running out the room I pointed the gun out as I walked down the hallway quickly and to the stairs, glass braking was heard and grunting. I took myself farther down the stairs to see blood splattered on the floor making me widen my eyes; I went to turn the corner when I heard the sound of glass breaking behind me, spinning around I saw it was my mom whose head was bleeding and she had a bag in her hand. She grabbed my hand and pulled me through the house, I noticed someone coming from the corner and I raised the gun taking the shot as the man came out; the bullet went through his masked covered head, his blood spilled out of his head as he fell to the floor. We kept running, ducking as bullets flew in our direction; as we was running I felt my leg being grazed causing me to fall to the ground, looking down at my jeans I saw that blood was coming out. I pulled myself up with the gun and shot at the men with the same mask on, hitting either their heads or their chest. When I looked up, I saw my dad's best friend with his gun raised aiming at me.

"Ed!?" I questioned as he clicked the safety off and put his finger to the trigger. I rolled out of the way and stood up, shooting my gun at him to see him move out of the way. Behind the wall.